'The Dark Knight Rises' Throws All-Star New York Premiere
Getting closer to its wide release date in the U.S., Christopher Nolan's highly anticipated "The Dark Knight Rises" held its premiere in New York on Monday night, July 16. Taking place at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater, the special screening event was attended by the film's all-star cast members who dazzled on the black carpet along with director Nolan himself.
Leading man Christian Bale was all smiles as he stepped on the black carpet along with his wife Sandra Blazic. The Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman depicter looked sleek in a traditional two-piece black suit, which matched Blazic's classy all-black dress that she paired with dark pumps and clutch bag.
Stealing the spotlight on the evening were leading ladies Anne Hathaway and Marion Cotillard. Looking fresh with her pixie haircut, the Selina Kyle a.k.a Catwoman depicter bared her cleavage in a low-cut long white dress. Sporting daring red lipstick, she kept it simple but elegant by not wearing too many accessories to team her pretty gown.
Also looking fabulous in a white number, Cotillard grabbed the limelight with her balerina mini dress. The Oscar winner playing Miranda Tate in the Batman movie arranged her brown hair into a simple chignon and finished off her look with bejeweled sandal heels and Chopard earrings.
Other cast members shining on the black carpet were Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman. Hardy and Gordon-Levitt oozed masculinity in dark tux and gray suit respectively, while Oldman and Freeman looked dapper in brown suit and all-black ensemble respectively.
Among the celebrity guests spotted on the black carpet were Juno Temple and Hailee Steinfeld. The former looked stylish in a V-neck black mini dress, while arranging her blond hair into a high updo. The latter, meanwhile, looked pretty in a cyan midi dress with pink flowers pattern that she paired with black wedges.
"The Dark Knight Rises" will arrive in cinemas nationwide on July 20. It marks Nolan's third and last Caped Crusader movie following the success of 2005's "Batman Begins" and 2008's "The Dark Knight".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle