Mary J. Blige to Assist Adam Levine on 'The Voice'
Mary J. Blige will share her wisdom with "The Voice" contestants in the upcoming season 3. The nine-time Grammy Award winner has signed up to lend her helping hand to judge/mentor Adam Levine as his team's adviser and the two have started filming together.
"I love Adam, he's amazing. I'm so happy to be working with him and his team," the "You Remind Me" hitmaker says of her partner. Singing praise to the R&B songstress, the Maroon 5 frontman gushes, "I've always been a huge fan of Mary J. Blige. So it's been great having her on The Voice as an adviser to my team."
Before Blige is announced to join Levine's team, Michael Buble has been recruited to assist Blake Shelton in mentoring his team members. There's still no word on who will be the advisers to Christina Aguilera's and Cee-Lo Green's teams.
Last season, Alanis Morissette, Robin Thicke, Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert, Ne-Yo and Lionel Richie were featured among the trusted advisers.
"The Voice" will return earlier with the new season, on Monday, September 10 at 8 P.M. on NBC.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3