Mary J. Blige to Assist Adam Levine on 'The Voice'
Mary J. Blige will share her wisdom with "The Voice" contestants in the upcoming season 3. The nine-time Grammy Award winner has signed up to lend her helping hand to judge/mentor Adam Levine as his team's adviser and the two have started filming together.
"I love Adam, he's amazing. I'm so happy to be working with him and his team," the "You Remind Me" hitmaker says of her partner. Singing praise to the R&B songstress, the Maroon 5 frontman gushes, "I've always been a huge fan of Mary J. Blige. So it's been great having her on The Voice as an adviser to my team."
Before Blige is announced to join Levine's team, Michael Buble has been recruited to assist Blake Shelton in mentoring his team members. There's still no word on who will be the advisers to Christina Aguilera's and Cee-Lo Green's teams.
Last season, Alanis Morissette, Robin Thicke, Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert, Ne-Yo and Lionel Richie were featured among the trusted advisers.
"The Voice" will return earlier with the new season, on Monday, September 10 at 8 P.M. on NBC.
More The Voice News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'