Mary J. Blige to Assist Adam Levine on 'The Voice'
Mary J. Blige will share her wisdom with "The Voice" contestants in the upcoming season 3. The nine-time Grammy Award winner has signed up to lend her helping hand to judge/mentor Adam Levine as his team's adviser and the two have started filming together.
"I love Adam, he's amazing. I'm so happy to be working with him and his team," the "You Remind Me" hitmaker says of her partner. Singing praise to the R&B songstress, the Maroon 5 frontman gushes, "I've always been a huge fan of Mary J. Blige. So it's been great having her on The Voice as an adviser to my team."
Before Blige is announced to join Levine's team, Michael Buble has been recruited to assist Blake Shelton in mentoring his team members. There's still no word on who will be the advisers to Christina Aguilera's and Cee-Lo Green's teams.
Last season, Alanis Morissette, Robin Thicke, Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert, Ne-Yo and Lionel Richie were featured among the trusted advisers.
"The Voice" will return earlier with the new season, on Monday, September 10 at 8 P.M. on NBC.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed