Mary J. Blige to Assist Adam Levine on 'The Voice'
Mary J. Blige will share her wisdom with "The Voice" contestants in the upcoming season 3. The nine-time Grammy Award winner has signed up to lend her helping hand to judge/mentor Adam Levine as his team's adviser and the two have started filming together.
"I love Adam, he's amazing. I'm so happy to be working with him and his team," the "You Remind Me" hitmaker says of her partner. Singing praise to the R&B songstress, the Maroon 5 frontman gushes, "I've always been a huge fan of Mary J. Blige. So it's been great having her on The Voice as an adviser to my team."
Before Blige is announced to join Levine's team, Michael Buble has been recruited to assist Blake Shelton in mentoring his team members. There's still no word on who will be the advisers to Christina Aguilera's and Cee-Lo Green's teams.
Last season, Alanis Morissette, Robin Thicke, Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert, Ne-Yo and Lionel Richie were featured among the trusted advisers.
"The Voice" will return earlier with the new season, on Monday, September 10 at 8 P.M. on NBC.
More The Voice News
- Return to the Town of 'Twin Peaks' With New Eerie Promo
- J.K. Rowling Hints at Big Spoiler for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2'
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location