Mary J. Blige to Assist Adam Levine on 'The Voice'
Mary J. Blige will share her wisdom with "The Voice" contestants in the upcoming season 3. The nine-time Grammy Award winner has signed up to lend her helping hand to judge/mentor Adam Levine as his team's adviser and the two have started filming together.
"I love Adam, he's amazing. I'm so happy to be working with him and his team," the "You Remind Me" hitmaker says of her partner. Singing praise to the R&B songstress, the Maroon 5 frontman gushes, "I've always been a huge fan of Mary J. Blige. So it's been great having her on The Voice as an adviser to my team."
Before Blige is announced to join Levine's team, Michael Buble has been recruited to assist Blake Shelton in mentoring his team members. There's still no word on who will be the advisers to Christina Aguilera's and Cee-Lo Green's teams.
Last season, Alanis Morissette, Robin Thicke, Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert, Ne-Yo and Lionel Richie were featured among the trusted advisers.
"The Voice" will return earlier with the new season, on Monday, September 10 at 8 P.M. on NBC.
More The Voice News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off