'Breaking Bad' 5.02 Sneak Peeks: Walter Offers Partnership to Mike, Hank Gets Alarmed
Walter sees a big opportunity to make a lot of money. Aiming to set up a new business venture, he finds an unlikely partner in Mike and offers him a three-way partnership with Jesse in the next episode of "Breaking Bad".
Meanwhile, the DEA follows up new leads in its investigation. During a meeting, the agents are asked to fully co-operate and work with transparency in the case. Meanwhile in a smaller discussion, Hank seemingly gets alarmed when the DEA chief shares how he was fooled by Gus Fring.
"The whole night we were laughing, telling stories, drinking wine and he was somebody else completely; right in front of me, right under my nose," Merket recalls, while Hank sits in silent as if he realizes something frightening.
"Breaking Bad" will return with the second episode of season 5 titled "Madrigal" on Sunday, July 22 at 10/9c on AMC.
"Breaking Bad" 5.02 preview:
"Breaking Bad" 5.02 clip:
More Breaking Bad News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March