'Breaking Bad' 5.02 Sneak Peeks: Walter Offers Partnership to Mike, Hank Gets Alarmed
Walter sees a big opportunity to make a lot of money. Aiming to set up a new business venture, he finds an unlikely partner in Mike and offers him a three-way partnership with Jesse in the next episode of "Breaking Bad".
Meanwhile, the DEA follows up new leads in its investigation. During a meeting, the agents are asked to fully co-operate and work with transparency in the case. Meanwhile in a smaller discussion, Hank seemingly gets alarmed when the DEA chief shares how he was fooled by Gus Fring.
"The whole night we were laughing, telling stories, drinking wine and he was somebody else completely; right in front of me, right under my nose," Merket recalls, while Hank sits in silent as if he realizes something frightening.
"Breaking Bad" will return with the second episode of season 5 titled "Madrigal" on Sunday, July 22 at 10/9c on AMC.
"Breaking Bad" 5.02 preview:
"Breaking Bad" 5.02 clip:
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development