'Breaking Bad' 5.02 Sneak Peeks: Walter Offers Partnership to Mike, Hank Gets Alarmed
Walter sees a big opportunity to make a lot of money. Aiming to set up a new business venture, he finds an unlikely partner in Mike and offers him a three-way partnership with Jesse in the next episode of "Breaking Bad".
Meanwhile, the DEA follows up new leads in its investigation. During a meeting, the agents are asked to fully co-operate and work with transparency in the case. Meanwhile in a smaller discussion, Hank seemingly gets alarmed when the DEA chief shares how he was fooled by Gus Fring.
"The whole night we were laughing, telling stories, drinking wine and he was somebody else completely; right in front of me, right under my nose," Merket recalls, while Hank sits in silent as if he realizes something frightening.
"Breaking Bad" will return with the second episode of season 5 titled "Madrigal" on Sunday, July 22 at 10/9c on AMC.
"Breaking Bad" 5.02 preview:
"Breaking Bad" 5.02 clip:
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video