'Breaking Bad' 5.02 Sneak Peeks: Walter Offers Partnership to Mike, Hank Gets Alarmed
Walter sees a big opportunity to make a lot of money. Aiming to set up a new business venture, he finds an unlikely partner in Mike and offers him a three-way partnership with Jesse in the next episode of "Breaking Bad".
Meanwhile, the DEA follows up new leads in its investigation. During a meeting, the agents are asked to fully co-operate and work with transparency in the case. Meanwhile in a smaller discussion, Hank seemingly gets alarmed when the DEA chief shares how he was fooled by Gus Fring.
"The whole night we were laughing, telling stories, drinking wine and he was somebody else completely; right in front of me, right under my nose," Merket recalls, while Hank sits in silent as if he realizes something frightening.
"Breaking Bad" will return with the second episode of season 5 titled "Madrigal" on Sunday, July 22 at 10/9c on AMC.
"Breaking Bad" 5.02 preview:
"Breaking Bad" 5.02 clip:
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?