'Breaking Bad' 5.02 Sneak Peeks: Walter Offers Partnership to Mike, Hank Gets Alarmed
Walter sees a big opportunity to make a lot of money. Aiming to set up a new business venture, he finds an unlikely partner in Mike and offers him a three-way partnership with Jesse in the next episode of "Breaking Bad".
Meanwhile, the DEA follows up new leads in its investigation. During a meeting, the agents are asked to fully co-operate and work with transparency in the case. Meanwhile in a smaller discussion, Hank seemingly gets alarmed when the DEA chief shares how he was fooled by Gus Fring.
"The whole night we were laughing, telling stories, drinking wine and he was somebody else completely; right in front of me, right under my nose," Merket recalls, while Hank sits in silent as if he realizes something frightening.
"Breaking Bad" will return with the second episode of season 5 titled "Madrigal" on Sunday, July 22 at 10/9c on AMC.
"Breaking Bad" 5.02 preview:
"Breaking Bad" 5.02 clip:
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism