DMX Hospitalized After Flipping His Four-Wheeler
DMX was admitted to hospital on Saturday, July 14 morning after he crashed the four-wheeler he was riding. The rapper was treated for a concussion and doesn't know when he will be released.
According to TMZ, DMX rode the four-wheeler outside his home in South Carolina and lost control while riding down the hill. He said he flipped over but fortunately landed on his backside. He claimed he did not remember much from the accident other than the lights from the ambulance.
A photo of DMX lying on hospital bed was posted on the site. He did not appear to have bandages and was alert.
This is not the first time DMX rides a four-wheeler because he rode one in a scene of his 2003 action film "Cradle 2 the Grave". This is also not the first time he's hospitalized this year for he suffered food poisoning back in January.
More DMX News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018