DMX Hospitalized After Flipping His Four-Wheeler
DMX was admitted to hospital on Saturday, July 14 morning after he crashed the four-wheeler he was riding. The rapper was treated for a concussion and doesn't know when he will be released.
According to TMZ, DMX rode the four-wheeler outside his home in South Carolina and lost control while riding down the hill. He said he flipped over but fortunately landed on his backside. He claimed he did not remember much from the accident other than the lights from the ambulance.
A photo of DMX lying on hospital bed was posted on the site. He did not appear to have bandages and was alert.
This is not the first time DMX rides a four-wheeler because he rode one in a scene of his 2003 action film "Cradle 2 the Grave". This is also not the first time he's hospitalized this year for he suffered food poisoning back in January.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now