DMX Hospitalized After Flipping His Four-Wheeler
DMX was admitted to hospital on Saturday, July 14 morning after he crashed the four-wheeler he was riding. The rapper was treated for a concussion and doesn't know when he will be released.
According to TMZ, DMX rode the four-wheeler outside his home in South Carolina and lost control while riding down the hill. He said he flipped over but fortunately landed on his backside. He claimed he did not remember much from the accident other than the lights from the ambulance.
A photo of DMX lying on hospital bed was posted on the site. He did not appear to have bandages and was alert.
This is not the first time DMX rides a four-wheeler because he rode one in a scene of his 2003 action film "Cradle 2 the Grave". This is also not the first time he's hospitalized this year for he suffered food poisoning back in January.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video