DMX Hospitalized After Flipping His Four-Wheeler
DMX was admitted to hospital on Saturday, July 14 morning after he crashed the four-wheeler he was riding. The rapper was treated for a concussion and doesn't know when he will be released.
According to TMZ, DMX rode the four-wheeler outside his home in South Carolina and lost control while riding down the hill. He said he flipped over but fortunately landed on his backside. He claimed he did not remember much from the accident other than the lights from the ambulance.
A photo of DMX lying on hospital bed was posted on the site. He did not appear to have bandages and was alert.
This is not the first time DMX rides a four-wheeler because he rode one in a scene of his 2003 action film "Cradle 2 the Grave". This is also not the first time he's hospitalized this year for he suffered food poisoning back in January.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role