DMX Hospitalized After Flipping His Four-Wheeler
DMX was admitted to hospital on Saturday, July 14 morning after he crashed the four-wheeler he was riding. The rapper was treated for a concussion and doesn't know when he will be released.
According to TMZ, DMX rode the four-wheeler outside his home in South Carolina and lost control while riding down the hill. He said he flipped over but fortunately landed on his backside. He claimed he did not remember much from the accident other than the lights from the ambulance.
A photo of DMX lying on hospital bed was posted on the site. He did not appear to have bandages and was alert.
This is not the first time DMX rides a four-wheeler because he rode one in a scene of his 2003 action film "Cradle 2 the Grave". This is also not the first time he's hospitalized this year for he suffered food poisoning back in January.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival