Sylvester Stallone's Son Could Have Been Dead for Up to a Week
New details surrounding the sudden death of Sylvester Stallone's death have emerged. According to law enforcement, Sage Stallone was already dead a minimum of 3 days, possibly as long as a week, before his body was discovered by a housekeeper in his Los Angeles home on Friday, July 13 afternoon.
TMZ's sources said the reason Sage was not found until that long because he was used to living like a hermit. He would spend days in his room, instruct the housekeeper not to enter his room, not even to knock at the door. Sources said he was living "like Howard Hughes" and his room was filled with junk such as cigarette butts, beer and soda cans, and food.
A law enforcement source said the room was "disgusting" and reeked of various smells. A numerous amount of pill bottles were found in two drawers. LA County Assistant Ed Winter has confirmed this fact on Friday night, saying "There are some prescription bottles, however, I'm not going to detail what they were or how many."
Winter said an autopsy will be performed in the next few days and investigators will look into Sage's medical history. The cause of death will then be revealed several weeks later pending toxicology tests.
Sage, Sylvester's first son with ex-wife Sasha Czack, reportedly was not depressed or suicidal. "He was in good spirits, and working on all kinds of project. He was planning on getting married," the 36-year-old's attorney George Braunstein said following his death. Sources at the scene told TMZ that it was pretty clear that his death was an accident.
More Sylvester Stallone News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz