'ParaNorman' Comic-Con Featurette Hits the Web
The behind-the-scene footage of "ParaNorman", which was shown at Comic-Con earlier on Friday, July 13, has landed online, thanks to IGN. The promotional video shows how the creative team of the stop-motion pic bring the clay-made pupets into life through their professional hands. Brief explanation about the titular character Norman is also featured in the clip.
Norman is a misunderstood boy who is able to speak with the dead. As his small town comes under siege by zombies, the boy becomes the only one who could stop the rage. In addition to the zombies, this young ghoul whisperer will have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse, but he may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
On hand to promote "ParaNorman" at Comic-Con were voice cast members Kodi Smit-McPhee, Anna Kendrick and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, directors Chris Butler and Sam Fell, as well as producer/lead animator Travis Knight.
The horror comedy movie is set to hit the U.S. cinemas on August 17.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off