'ParaNorman' Comic-Con Featurette Hits the Web
The behind-the-scene footage of "ParaNorman", which was shown at Comic-Con earlier on Friday, July 13, has landed online, thanks to IGN. The promotional video shows how the creative team of the stop-motion pic bring the clay-made pupets into life through their professional hands. Brief explanation about the titular character Norman is also featured in the clip.
Norman is a misunderstood boy who is able to speak with the dead. As his small town comes under siege by zombies, the boy becomes the only one who could stop the rage. In addition to the zombies, this young ghoul whisperer will have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse, but he may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
On hand to promote "ParaNorman" at Comic-Con were voice cast members Kodi Smit-McPhee, Anna Kendrick and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, directors Chris Butler and Sam Fell, as well as producer/lead animator Travis Knight.
The horror comedy movie is set to hit the U.S. cinemas on August 17.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media