'ParaNorman' Comic-Con Featurette Hits the Web
The behind-the-scene footage of "ParaNorman", which was shown at Comic-Con earlier on Friday, July 13, has landed online, thanks to IGN. The promotional video shows how the creative team of the stop-motion pic bring the clay-made pupets into life through their professional hands. Brief explanation about the titular character Norman is also featured in the clip.
Norman is a misunderstood boy who is able to speak with the dead. As his small town comes under siege by zombies, the boy becomes the only one who could stop the rage. In addition to the zombies, this young ghoul whisperer will have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse, but he may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
On hand to promote "ParaNorman" at Comic-Con were voice cast members Kodi Smit-McPhee, Anna Kendrick and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, directors Chris Butler and Sam Fell, as well as producer/lead animator Travis Knight.
The horror comedy movie is set to hit the U.S. cinemas on August 17.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer