'ParaNorman' Comic-Con Featurette Hits the Web
The behind-the-scene footage of "ParaNorman", which was shown at Comic-Con earlier on Friday, July 13, has landed online, thanks to IGN. The promotional video shows how the creative team of the stop-motion pic bring the clay-made pupets into life through their professional hands. Brief explanation about the titular character Norman is also featured in the clip.
Norman is a misunderstood boy who is able to speak with the dead. As his small town comes under siege by zombies, the boy becomes the only one who could stop the rage. In addition to the zombies, this young ghoul whisperer will have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse, but he may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
On hand to promote "ParaNorman" at Comic-Con were voice cast members Kodi Smit-McPhee, Anna Kendrick and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, directors Chris Butler and Sam Fell, as well as producer/lead animator Travis Knight.
The horror comedy movie is set to hit the U.S. cinemas on August 17.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'