'ParaNorman' Comic-Con Featurette Hits the Web
The behind-the-scene footage of "ParaNorman", which was shown at Comic-Con earlier on Friday, July 13, has landed online, thanks to IGN. The promotional video shows how the creative team of the stop-motion pic bring the clay-made pupets into life through their professional hands. Brief explanation about the titular character Norman is also featured in the clip.
Norman is a misunderstood boy who is able to speak with the dead. As his small town comes under siege by zombies, the boy becomes the only one who could stop the rage. In addition to the zombies, this young ghoul whisperer will have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse, but he may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
On hand to promote "ParaNorman" at Comic-Con were voice cast members Kodi Smit-McPhee, Anna Kendrick and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, directors Chris Butler and Sam Fell, as well as producer/lead animator Travis Knight.
The horror comedy movie is set to hit the U.S. cinemas on August 17.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival