Video Premiere: Ellie Goulding's 'Hanging On' Ft. Tinie Tempah
English singer Ellie Goulding has released a video for her cover of Active Child's "Hanging On". The video was released on Friday, July 13 on the singer's official YouTube channel.
The video shows the 25-year-old having a late-night stroll while wearing a leather jacket and an orange beanie. Lights flash and flicker throughout the whole trippy video as scenes of the singer and other bystanders are shown.
She appears significantly more bare as she sings, "Tell me if you feel this pain/ 'Cause I don't want to be a ball and chain/ I just can't keep hanging on, to you and me," while plainly standing with her back against the white wall.
She released the free stream and download link of the track through her Twitter account on Tuesday, July 10. She included the message, "Here's the beginning of my new journey. Enjoy and share responsibly." It has since been downloaded over 4,000 times and played over 300,000 times.
Rapper Tinie Tempah also spits out some lines near the end of the track but does not appear in the video. The pair had previously collaborated on Tempah's song, "Wonderwoman".
The blonde singer is preparing to announce the details of her follow-up to her 2010 debut "Lights". The new album is expected to drop later this year. Tempah is also due to release his second studio album, "Demonstration", sometime in October.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof