Madonna Unveils Teaser for 'Turn Up the Radio' Music Video
Pop megastar Madonna is about to release the third single off her latest album "MDNA". A 30-second teaser for the song's music video "Turn Up the Radio" was debuted on the U.K. morning talk show, "Daybreak", on Friday, July13 before the whole video is released next Monday, July 16.
Rumors circulated that the video was going to be shot in Rome, but they eventually chose Florence as the visuals' backdrop. It was shot during her stop in Italy for her world tour. The director of her recent "Give It 2 Me" video, Tom Munro, has reportedly worked on this new video.
In the half-a-minute clip, Madonna is shown riding on the back of a convertible with fans chasing her car as it drives through the streets of Italy. Fans can also be heard calling her as she willingly smiles and waves at them, posing for their cameras. Madge wears an all-black ensemble and has her hair down with just a simple black hair band to accent it.
The song's producer Martin Solveig, who also worked on the album's lead release "Give Me All Your Luvin' " spoke to MTV about working with Madge. He said, "We were working with no limits. I think the only thing that she said when we started was, 'I just want people to be able to dance to my music and connect easily with my music."
Madonna is currently in Europe promoting the album on her "MDNA" world tour and is slated to perform next in France on Saturday, July 14.
More Madonna News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special