Madonna Unveils Teaser for 'Turn Up the Radio' Music Video
Pop megastar Madonna is about to release the third single off her latest album "MDNA". A 30-second teaser for the song's music video "Turn Up the Radio" was debuted on the U.K. morning talk show, "Daybreak", on Friday, July13 before the whole video is released next Monday, July 16.
Rumors circulated that the video was going to be shot in Rome, but they eventually chose Florence as the visuals' backdrop. It was shot during her stop in Italy for her world tour. The director of her recent "Give It 2 Me" video, Tom Munro, has reportedly worked on this new video.
In the half-a-minute clip, Madonna is shown riding on the back of a convertible with fans chasing her car as it drives through the streets of Italy. Fans can also be heard calling her as she willingly smiles and waves at them, posing for their cameras. Madge wears an all-black ensemble and has her hair down with just a simple black hair band to accent it.
The song's producer Martin Solveig, who also worked on the album's lead release "Give Me All Your Luvin' " spoke to MTV about working with Madge. He said, "We were working with no limits. I think the only thing that she said when we started was, 'I just want people to be able to dance to my music and connect easily with my music."
Madonna is currently in Europe promoting the album on her "MDNA" world tour and is slated to perform next in France on Saturday, July 14.
More Madonna News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video