Daniel Radcliffe Grows 'Horns' in His New Film
Daniel Radcliffe is sticking to the fantasy/thriller genre by signing up to "Horns". It was announced on Friday, July 13 that the "Harry Potter" star will portray the number one suspect for the rape and murder of his girlfriend in the movie adapted from Joe Hill's The New York Times best-seller novel.
Directed by Alexandre Aja, the film follows Radcliffe's character, Ig Perrish, who awakens one morning to find horns starting to grow from his own head and soon realizes their power drives people to confess their sins and give in to their impulses - an effective tool in his quest to discover the true circumstances of his late girlfriend's tragedy.
"After reading Joe Hill's cult book, I couldn't resist temptation to dive into the devilish underworld and reinvent a universal myth," Aja said. "Horns is a wild ride of sin and crime, with a love story in its heart."
Filming will start this fall with screenplay by Keith Bunin. Red Granite Pictures finances the movie and co-produces with Mandalay Pictures.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed