Daniel Radcliffe Grows 'Horns' in His New Film
Daniel Radcliffe is sticking to the fantasy/thriller genre by signing up to "Horns". It was announced on Friday, July 13 that the "Harry Potter" star will portray the number one suspect for the rape and murder of his girlfriend in the movie adapted from Joe Hill's The New York Times best-seller novel.
Directed by Alexandre Aja, the film follows Radcliffe's character, Ig Perrish, who awakens one morning to find horns starting to grow from his own head and soon realizes their power drives people to confess their sins and give in to their impulses - an effective tool in his quest to discover the true circumstances of his late girlfriend's tragedy.
"After reading Joe Hill's cult book, I couldn't resist temptation to dive into the devilish underworld and reinvent a universal myth," Aja said. "Horns is a wild ride of sin and crime, with a love story in its heart."
Filming will start this fall with screenplay by Keith Bunin. Red Granite Pictures finances the movie and co-produces with Mandalay Pictures.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'