Daniel Radcliffe Grows 'Horns' in His New Film
Daniel Radcliffe is sticking to the fantasy/thriller genre by signing up to "Horns". It was announced on Friday, July 13 that the "Harry Potter" star will portray the number one suspect for the rape and murder of his girlfriend in the movie adapted from Joe Hill's The New York Times best-seller novel.
Directed by Alexandre Aja, the film follows Radcliffe's character, Ig Perrish, who awakens one morning to find horns starting to grow from his own head and soon realizes their power drives people to confess their sins and give in to their impulses - an effective tool in his quest to discover the true circumstances of his late girlfriend's tragedy.
"After reading Joe Hill's cult book, I couldn't resist temptation to dive into the devilish underworld and reinvent a universal myth," Aja said. "Horns is a wild ride of sin and crime, with a love story in its heart."
Filming will start this fall with screenplay by Keith Bunin. Red Granite Pictures finances the movie and co-produces with Mandalay Pictures.
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope