Daniel Radcliffe Grows 'Horns' in His New Film
Daniel Radcliffe is sticking to the fantasy/thriller genre by signing up to "Horns". It was announced on Friday, July 13 that the "Harry Potter" star will portray the number one suspect for the rape and murder of his girlfriend in the movie adapted from Joe Hill's The New York Times best-seller novel.
Directed by Alexandre Aja, the film follows Radcliffe's character, Ig Perrish, who awakens one morning to find horns starting to grow from his own head and soon realizes their power drives people to confess their sins and give in to their impulses - an effective tool in his quest to discover the true circumstances of his late girlfriend's tragedy.
"After reading Joe Hill's cult book, I couldn't resist temptation to dive into the devilish underworld and reinvent a universal myth," Aja said. "Horns is a wild ride of sin and crime, with a love story in its heart."
Filming will start this fall with screenplay by Keith Bunin. Red Granite Pictures finances the movie and co-produces with Mandalay Pictures.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers