Charlie Sheen Plans to Shut Down His Twitter
Charlie Sheen reportedly thinks there's nothing good about Twitter. The former "Two and a Half Men" star, who has more than 7 million followers since joining the social network in early March 2011, will delete his page in a matter of days or hours, so TMZ reports.
Sheen opened an account on Twitter during his "winning" days after being fired from the CBS sitcom. He got huge followers in just 25 hours after signing up, entering Guinness Book of Records as "The Fastest Time to Reach 1 Million Followers."
"In all sincerity... Thank you Twitter community for the warm reception," Sheen said back then. As of late, the "Anger Management" star hasn't been active on the social media since June 6 when he uploaded the front page of Rolling Stone where he served as a cover boy.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?