Charlie Sheen Plans to Shut Down His Twitter
Charlie Sheen reportedly thinks there's nothing good about Twitter. The former "Two and a Half Men" star, who has more than 7 million followers since joining the social network in early March 2011, will delete his page in a matter of days or hours, so TMZ reports.
Sheen opened an account on Twitter during his "winning" days after being fired from the CBS sitcom. He got huge followers in just 25 hours after signing up, entering Guinness Book of Records as "The Fastest Time to Reach 1 Million Followers."
"In all sincerity... Thank you Twitter community for the warm reception," Sheen said back then. As of late, the "Anger Management" star hasn't been active on the social media since June 6 when he uploaded the front page of Rolling Stone where he served as a cover boy.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes