Charlie Sheen Plans to Shut Down His Twitter
Charlie Sheen reportedly thinks there's nothing good about Twitter. The former "Two and a Half Men" star, who has more than 7 million followers since joining the social network in early March 2011, will delete his page in a matter of days or hours, so TMZ reports.
Sheen opened an account on Twitter during his "winning" days after being fired from the CBS sitcom. He got huge followers in just 25 hours after signing up, entering Guinness Book of Records as "The Fastest Time to Reach 1 Million Followers."
"In all sincerity... Thank you Twitter community for the warm reception," Sheen said back then. As of late, the "Anger Management" star hasn't been active on the social media since June 6 when he uploaded the front page of Rolling Stone where he served as a cover boy.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans