Charlie Sheen Plans to Shut Down His Twitter
Charlie Sheen reportedly thinks there's nothing good about Twitter. The former "Two and a Half Men" star, who has more than 7 million followers since joining the social network in early March 2011, will delete his page in a matter of days or hours, so TMZ reports.
Sheen opened an account on Twitter during his "winning" days after being fired from the CBS sitcom. He got huge followers in just 25 hours after signing up, entering Guinness Book of Records as "The Fastest Time to Reach 1 Million Followers."
"In all sincerity... Thank you Twitter community for the warm reception," Sheen said back then. As of late, the "Anger Management" star hasn't been active on the social media since June 6 when he uploaded the front page of Rolling Stone where he served as a cover boy.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing