Charlie Sheen Plans to Shut Down His Twitter
Charlie Sheen reportedly thinks there's nothing good about Twitter. The former "Two and a Half Men" star, who has more than 7 million followers since joining the social network in early March 2011, will delete his page in a matter of days or hours, so TMZ reports.
Sheen opened an account on Twitter during his "winning" days after being fired from the CBS sitcom. He got huge followers in just 25 hours after signing up, entering Guinness Book of Records as "The Fastest Time to Reach 1 Million Followers."
"In all sincerity... Thank you Twitter community for the warm reception," Sheen said back then. As of late, the "Anger Management" star hasn't been active on the social media since June 6 when he uploaded the front page of Rolling Stone where he served as a cover boy.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says