New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip Shows Kristin Kreuk in Subway Showdown
A pilot of "Beauty and the Beast" has been screened at its Comic-Con panel, but those who were unable to come to San Diego Convention Center still can get a glimpse at Kristin Kreuk in action. Making its way out onto the web, a new clip from the show highlights Kreuk's Catherine Chandler who fights some attackers, one of whom she thought to be an agent who could help her in finding her mother's killer.
Things look bad for Catherine when she falls on the railway with two of the attackers ready to finish her. The Beast comes just right in time to save her, not only from the bad people but also from being hit by a train.
During the panel at Comic-Con on Thursday, July 12, Jay Ryan said his character's beastly look would be different from the earlier adaptations. "He's not a lion now that he's a military experiment, there's a chemical in his body," the actor explained, adding that it has been adapted "a little bit more" from the pilot.
"Beauty and the Beast" will premiere Thursday, October 11 at 9 P.M. on The CW. Dubbed a modern-day romantic love story with a procedural twist, it is loosely based on the 1980s series starring Ron Perlman and Linda Hamilton. Kreuk stars as a smart homicide detective, while Ryan portrays Vincent Keller who turns into a terrifying beast when he's enraged.
More Beauty and the Beast News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood