Confirmed: Lindsay Price Engaged to Curtis Stone
Lindsay Price, 35, has been engaged to her boyfriend of three years, Curtis Stone. The 36-year-old celebrity chef confirmed on WNBC's "New York Live" that he proposed to the former actress of "All My Children".
The couple started dating in 2009 after meeting through a set-up. "We got set up. A mutual friend said we should hang out, so we gave it a shot," Quiet Terminator Stone said. The marriage will the first for him and the second for Price. She was previously married to producer Shawn Piller.
Stone and Price welcomed their first son, Hudson, last November. "We're really enjoying being parents," Stone once said. "It was one of those unbelievable experiences." He continued, "Coming out the other side, you look at this little baby boy you have made, and it's the depth of your love together that is amazing."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated