Confirmed: Lindsay Price Engaged to Curtis Stone
Lindsay Price, 35, has been engaged to her boyfriend of three years, Curtis Stone. The 36-year-old celebrity chef confirmed on WNBC's "New York Live" that he proposed to the former actress of "All My Children".
The couple started dating in 2009 after meeting through a set-up. "We got set up. A mutual friend said we should hang out, so we gave it a shot," Quiet Terminator Stone said. The marriage will the first for him and the second for Price. She was previously married to producer Shawn Piller.
Stone and Price welcomed their first son, Hudson, last November. "We're really enjoying being parents," Stone once said. "It was one of those unbelievable experiences." He continued, "Coming out the other side, you look at this little baby boy you have made, and it's the depth of your love together that is amazing."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna