Confirmed: Lindsay Price Engaged to Curtis Stone
Lindsay Price, 35, has been engaged to her boyfriend of three years, Curtis Stone. The 36-year-old celebrity chef confirmed on WNBC's "New York Live" that he proposed to the former actress of "All My Children".
The couple started dating in 2009 after meeting through a set-up. "We got set up. A mutual friend said we should hang out, so we gave it a shot," Quiet Terminator Stone said. The marriage will the first for him and the second for Price. She was previously married to producer Shawn Piller.
Stone and Price welcomed their first son, Hudson, last November. "We're really enjoying being parents," Stone once said. "It was one of those unbelievable experiences." He continued, "Coming out the other side, you look at this little baby boy you have made, and it's the depth of your love together that is amazing."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce