Confirmed: Lindsay Price Engaged to Curtis Stone
Lindsay Price, 35, has been engaged to her boyfriend of three years, Curtis Stone. The 36-year-old celebrity chef confirmed on WNBC's "New York Live" that he proposed to the former actress of "All My Children".
The couple started dating in 2009 after meeting through a set-up. "We got set up. A mutual friend said we should hang out, so we gave it a shot," Quiet Terminator Stone said. The marriage will the first for him and the second for Price. She was previously married to producer Shawn Piller.
Stone and Price welcomed their first son, Hudson, last November. "We're really enjoying being parents," Stone once said. "It was one of those unbelievable experiences." He continued, "Coming out the other side, you look at this little baby boy you have made, and it's the depth of your love together that is amazing."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle