Confirmed: Lindsay Price Engaged to Curtis Stone
Lindsay Price, 35, has been engaged to her boyfriend of three years, Curtis Stone. The 36-year-old celebrity chef confirmed on WNBC's "New York Live" that he proposed to the former actress of "All My Children".
The couple started dating in 2009 after meeting through a set-up. "We got set up. A mutual friend said we should hang out, so we gave it a shot," Quiet Terminator Stone said. The marriage will the first for him and the second for Price. She was previously married to producer Shawn Piller.
Stone and Price welcomed their first son, Hudson, last November. "We're really enjoying being parents," Stone once said. "It was one of those unbelievable experiences." He continued, "Coming out the other side, you look at this little baby boy you have made, and it's the depth of your love together that is amazing."
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck