Jennifer Lopez Feels Sad for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Over Their Divorce
Jennifer Lopez, who was separated from her then-husband Marc Anthony last summer, can relate to how Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were feeling about their divorce. The "On the Floor" hitmaker tells Entertainment Tonight, "I'm sad for them."
J.Lo says she heard the news when she was overseas. "I heard about it when I was in South America and I was stunned," she says. "They're both really lovely people, and just like Marc and I, it's not what you want to happen. You fight and you try until you realize you can't anymore."
"I just wish them, you know, peace in their decision," she continues. "And really for Suri and their other children as well, because you become such a family, it's not just Suri, it's Connor and Isabella and everybody, you know, you all become a family. And when that breaks apart, nobody wins, everybody's heartbroken in some way. And I just wish them peace."
The mother of two also talks about her exiting "American Idol". She makes a hand gesture and says, "The decision is like, this close to being made," before coyly adding, "All hope is never gone." She continues, "It pulls at me, I love it. But I also know that there's a lot of things that I put aside for it and I just don't know how much longer I can do that."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand