Zooey Deschanel and Hayden Panettiere Dazzling on Red Carpet of ESPY Awards
A lot of big stars glittered the red carpet of this year's Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly (ESPY) Awards on July 11 at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles. Zooey Deschanel and Hayden Panettiere were among the female guests who dazzled with their fashionable looks.
"New Girl" lead actress Deschanel looked lovely in an Oscar de la Renta dress with a red belt and a black headband. The 32-year-old singer finished off her look with matching Sergio Rossi heels, Edie Parker clutch, and Dana Rebecca Designs earrings.
"Heroes" star Panettiere glammed up in a pale-blue strapless Giorgio Armani dress with a matching clutch and swept her blonde hair to the side. She was all smiles as posing with fellow star Olivia Munn who rocked a lavender slinky Armani gown and Bulgari jewels.
Other guests included Lindsey Vonn, Jessica Biel, Danica Patrick, Jennie Finch, Maria Sharapova, Karina Smirnoff and Cheryl Burke. The gentlemen who were spotted at the event were Tim Tebow, Eli Manning, Swizz Beatz, Joel McHale, Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom among others.
Usher was supposed to attend the event recognizing individual and team athletic achievement and other sports-related performance, but he was forced to scrap it following the hospitalization of his stepson Kyle Glover. The kid was riding an inner tube when he was hit in the head by a passing jet ski, leaving him brain dead.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video