Tom Cruise Hopes to See Suri After Finishing 'Oblivion' Shooting
Tom Cruise is going to see his daughter Suri real soon, according to E! News. The actor, who's busy filming "Oblivion", will make arrangement to meet the 6-year-old girl as soon as he finishes shooting the new movie in Mammoth, California.
"As soon as he is done shooting he will arrange to see Suri. If he wasn't shooting up in the mountains, I am sure he already would be with her," a source said before adding, "There will be no photo op." The filming is expected to be done as early as this coming weekend.
Katie Holmes has been inseparable from Suri in New York since she filed for divorce from Cruise and sought sole custody of the kid last June 28. In a settlement over the weekend, she reportedly is granted primary custody of Suri with generous visitation by Cruise.
"His plan is to see Suri very, very often. He loves her dearly and is a normal parent," the insider claimed. Before the estranged couple reached the win-win solution, Cruise allegedly spoke with his daughter by phone at least once a day.
In a statement issued later, his lawyer Bert Fields denied speculation that Scientology was involved in the settlement. "The mere suggestion that the Church was involved in any element of the talks and ultimate settlement is categorically false. Anyone suggesting otherwise is just wrong," he insisted.
More Tom Cruise News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?