Tom Cruise Hopes to See Suri After Finishing 'Oblivion' Shooting
Tom Cruise is going to see his daughter Suri real soon, according to E! News. The actor, who's busy filming "Oblivion", will make arrangement to meet the 6-year-old girl as soon as he finishes shooting the new movie in Mammoth, California.
"As soon as he is done shooting he will arrange to see Suri. If he wasn't shooting up in the mountains, I am sure he already would be with her," a source said before adding, "There will be no photo op." The filming is expected to be done as early as this coming weekend.
Katie Holmes has been inseparable from Suri in New York since she filed for divorce from Cruise and sought sole custody of the kid last June 28. In a settlement over the weekend, she reportedly is granted primary custody of Suri with generous visitation by Cruise.
"His plan is to see Suri very, very often. He loves her dearly and is a normal parent," the insider claimed. Before the estranged couple reached the win-win solution, Cruise allegedly spoke with his daughter by phone at least once a day.
In a statement issued later, his lawyer Bert Fields denied speculation that Scientology was involved in the settlement. "The mere suggestion that the Church was involved in any element of the talks and ultimate settlement is categorically false. Anyone suggesting otherwise is just wrong," he insisted.
More Tom Cruise News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris