Video Premiere: Jay Sean's 'Sex 101' Featuring Tyga
R&B singer Jay Sean releases a sexy new video for his equally spicy track "Sex 101". This song also features Vietnamese-Jamaican rapper Tyga in one verse.
In the video, which was directed by Adam Wood, Sean wears a slick, smart casual outfit of jeans and a dark button-down shirt. The British singer-songwriter walks through a house filled with women wearing next to nothing who are all sneaking glances or staring at him lingeringly as he walks past them.
It also features cut-away scenes of the singer serenading and cuddling with the video's leading lady in a room illuminated by only two lights. He sings, "I can do you right, yeah/ Imma change your life/ So tell me, tell me whats it gon be/ Baby are you coming, coming home with me," to her while caressing her face.
Tyga appears as a hologram in the video, wearing a varsity jacket and baseball cap as one of the girls tries to put her hand on him. In his verse, he raps, "Uh, lay down on the bed flat/ Got you like, I ain't know it was like that/ Biting on your neck/ Don't be scared to bite back."
Towards the end, the singer reappears in a white shirt and after smoking a cigar with some of the women that populate the house, he climbs up the stairs to meet his woman who pulls him into the shower.
Jay Sean is working on his second album to be released in the United States titled "Worth It All".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'