Video Premiere: Jay Sean's 'Sex 101' Featuring Tyga
R&B singer Jay Sean releases a sexy new video for his equally spicy track "Sex 101". This song also features Vietnamese-Jamaican rapper Tyga in one verse.
In the video, which was directed by Adam Wood, Sean wears a slick, smart casual outfit of jeans and a dark button-down shirt. The British singer-songwriter walks through a house filled with women wearing next to nothing who are all sneaking glances or staring at him lingeringly as he walks past them.
It also features cut-away scenes of the singer serenading and cuddling with the video's leading lady in a room illuminated by only two lights. He sings, "I can do you right, yeah/ Imma change your life/ So tell me, tell me whats it gon be/ Baby are you coming, coming home with me," to her while caressing her face.
Tyga appears as a hologram in the video, wearing a varsity jacket and baseball cap as one of the girls tries to put her hand on him. In his verse, he raps, "Uh, lay down on the bed flat/ Got you like, I ain't know it was like that/ Biting on your neck/ Don't be scared to bite back."
Towards the end, the singer reappears in a white shirt and after smoking a cigar with some of the women that populate the house, he climbs up the stairs to meet his woman who pulls him into the shower.
Jay Sean is working on his second album to be released in the United States titled "Worth It All".
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves