'Dexter' Season 7 Promos Suggest an 'Inescapable' Nightmare
"Dexter" has released new promo videos in anticipation of its upcoming seventh season. The two teasers show Dexter and Debra alternately writhing beneath a dark sheet which symbolizes a "worst nightmare." Though presenting similar theme and scene, each promo has different ending.
"It's my worst nightmare. Uncontrollable. Inescapable," so Dexter narrates in the promos. "My dark passenger exposed to the one person I've always thought I could protect from it. The only thing worse than not knowing what she'll do is not knowing what I'll do."
"Dexter" will return Sunday, September 30 at 9:00 P.M. on Showtime. Executive producer Scott Buck recently teased what audience could expect from the upcoming airing, saying, "Viewers might think we shy waway from that moment of Debra walking in and seeing Dexter stabbing into Travis' chest, but it's just the opposite. She now has to deal with what she's seen and what she knows. And it forces him to defend and define himself."
The psychological thriller will hold a panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, where the first two minutes of the upcoming season opener will be previewed. Taking place in Ballroom 20 on Thursday, July 12, the panel will be attended by the series' stars including Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter and Yvonne Strahovski.
"What Happens Next?" :
"My Dark Passenger Exposed" :
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel