Video: Kanye West Slams MediaTakeOut and Addresses His Flaw
There was no love lost between Kanye West and MediaTakeOut. The web tabloid ran a lot of false stories about the rap mogul including posting alleged steamy photos that featured him and his girlfriend Kim Kardashian. Having had enough, he expressed his anger towards the publication during a concert in the Atlantic City.
"If you have something to give the world, a lot of times the press is trying to take everything negative. Just look at MediaTakeOut, they so f**kin' full of s**t!" the G.O.O.D Music rhymer ranted on stage during the live show at the Revel Resort over the weekend. "Show your motherf**kin' face, so I can smack the s**t out of you!"
"I am flawed as a human being. I am flawed as a person. As a man, I am flawed. But my music is perfect!" Kanye continued yelling to the crowd. "This is the best you gon' get ladies and gentlemen in this lifetime, I'm sorry. You could go back to Beethoven and s**t, but as far as this lifetime, though, this is all you got."
Kanye performed a series of songs during his set at the gig. He professed his love to Kim and pointed at her in the crowd when delivering his song "Way Too Cold". He invited Pusha T to join him in Good Flow" and paid tribute to his mother Donda West in "Hey Mama". She died in November 2007 at 58 from complications following plastic surgery.
More Kanye West News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture