Video: Kanye West Slams MediaTakeOut and Addresses His Flaw
There was no love lost between Kanye West and MediaTakeOut. The web tabloid ran a lot of false stories about the rap mogul including posting alleged steamy photos that featured him and his girlfriend Kim Kardashian. Having had enough, he expressed his anger towards the publication during a concert in the Atlantic City.
"If you have something to give the world, a lot of times the press is trying to take everything negative. Just look at MediaTakeOut, they so f**kin' full of s**t!" the G.O.O.D Music rhymer ranted on stage during the live show at the Revel Resort over the weekend. "Show your motherf**kin' face, so I can smack the s**t out of you!"
"I am flawed as a human being. I am flawed as a person. As a man, I am flawed. But my music is perfect!" Kanye continued yelling to the crowd. "This is the best you gon' get ladies and gentlemen in this lifetime, I'm sorry. You could go back to Beethoven and s**t, but as far as this lifetime, though, this is all you got."
Kanye performed a series of songs during his set at the gig. He professed his love to Kim and pointed at her in the crowd when delivering his song "Way Too Cold". He invited Pusha T to join him in Good Flow" and paid tribute to his mother Donda West in "Hey Mama". She died in November 2007 at 58 from complications following plastic surgery.
More Kanye West News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance