Frank Ocean Performs on 'Jimmy Fallon' and Releases Album Early
Frank Ocean's fans are in for treat. Not only did the Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All member make his television debut on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" but he also released his debut album "Channel Orange" early on iTunes.
Host Jimmy Fallon introduced Ocean before the performance, saying that they were very excited to have him and adding that his album was "available on iTunes right now." The audience was then treated to a live performance of "Bad Religion" backed by house band, The Roots.
Ocean said that he wanted to surprise his fans and the early release of the album did not disappoint. Physical copies of the album won't hit shelves until the original release date, July 17, but there has already been a lot of buzz surrounding it. However, it's too early to predict the performance of the record on sales charts.
Ocean has been in the headlines for the past few days not only because of his album but also because of his recent confession about his first love being a man. He has received support from people in the industry like Beyonce Knowles, Chely Wright, Russell Simmons and Solange Knowles.
"Channel Orange" is Ocean's debut album after he attracted attention from producers following the release of his 2011 mixtape, "Nostalgia, Ultra". The album is released under Def Jam and features John Mayer, Andre Benjamin (Andre 3000) and Earl Sweatshirt. The album can streamed on his Tumblr page.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!