Ellie Kemper Pictured Wearing Wedding Gown and Kissing Her Husband
A first look at Ellie Kemper in her wedding gown has been revealed. In a picture obtained by E! News, the Erin Hannon of "The Office" looked gorgeous in a white embroidered fishtail lace gown and arranged her red hair in a relaxed up-do.
The "Bridesmaids" actress kissed her husband, TV writer Michael Koman, who looked dapper in a dark-colored suit. Days before walking down the aisle and swapping vows with her beau, she said, "I'm as, panicky, as uptight as any bride ever was."
Her "Office" co-star Mindy Kaling was in attendance during the nuptials, so was her "Bridesmaids" pal Kristen Wiig. "Today a member of the only fictional band I've ever been in is getting married," Kaling tweeted. "The lovely Ellie Kemper."
More Ellie Kemper News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!