Ellie Kemper Pictured Wearing Wedding Gown and Kissing Her Husband
A first look at Ellie Kemper in her wedding gown has been revealed. In a picture obtained by E! News, the Erin Hannon of "The Office" looked gorgeous in a white embroidered fishtail lace gown and arranged her red hair in a relaxed up-do.
The "Bridesmaids" actress kissed her husband, TV writer Michael Koman, who looked dapper in a dark-colored suit. Days before walking down the aisle and swapping vows with her beau, she said, "I'm as, panicky, as uptight as any bride ever was."
Her "Office" co-star Mindy Kaling was in attendance during the nuptials, so was her "Bridesmaids" pal Kristen Wiig. "Today a member of the only fictional band I've ever been in is getting married," Kaling tweeted. "The lovely Ellie Kemper."
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo