Ellie Kemper Pictured Wearing Wedding Gown and Kissing Her Husband
A first look at Ellie Kemper in her wedding gown has been revealed. In a picture obtained by E! News, the Erin Hannon of "The Office" looked gorgeous in a white embroidered fishtail lace gown and arranged her red hair in a relaxed up-do.
The "Bridesmaids" actress kissed her husband, TV writer Michael Koman, who looked dapper in a dark-colored suit. Days before walking down the aisle and swapping vows with her beau, she said, "I'm as, panicky, as uptight as any bride ever was."
Her "Office" co-star Mindy Kaling was in attendance during the nuptials, so was her "Bridesmaids" pal Kristen Wiig. "Today a member of the only fictional band I've ever been in is getting married," Kaling tweeted. "The lovely Ellie Kemper."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce