Ellie Kemper Pictured Wearing Wedding Gown and Kissing Her Husband
A first look at Ellie Kemper in her wedding gown has been revealed. In a picture obtained by E! News, the Erin Hannon of "The Office" looked gorgeous in a white embroidered fishtail lace gown and arranged her red hair in a relaxed up-do.
The "Bridesmaids" actress kissed her husband, TV writer Michael Koman, who looked dapper in a dark-colored suit. Days before walking down the aisle and swapping vows with her beau, she said, "I'm as, panicky, as uptight as any bride ever was."
Her "Office" co-star Mindy Kaling was in attendance during the nuptials, so was her "Bridesmaids" pal Kristen Wiig. "Today a member of the only fictional band I've ever been in is getting married," Kaling tweeted. "The lovely Ellie Kemper."
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto