Ellie Kemper Pictured Wearing Wedding Gown and Kissing Her Husband
A first look at Ellie Kemper in her wedding gown has been revealed. In a picture obtained by E! News, the Erin Hannon of "The Office" looked gorgeous in a white embroidered fishtail lace gown and arranged her red hair in a relaxed up-do.
The "Bridesmaids" actress kissed her husband, TV writer Michael Koman, who looked dapper in a dark-colored suit. Days before walking down the aisle and swapping vows with her beau, she said, "I'm as, panicky, as uptight as any bride ever was."
Her "Office" co-star Mindy Kaling was in attendance during the nuptials, so was her "Bridesmaids" pal Kristen Wiig. "Today a member of the only fictional band I've ever been in is getting married," Kaling tweeted. "The lovely Ellie Kemper."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'