Video Premiere: Wonder Girls' 'Like Money' Ft. Akon
K-pop sensation Wonder Girls are back with a new single "Like Money" featuring Akon on the hook. Three teasers for its music video were released in the past week and now a full length video for the track, which is set to be released on July 10, has been revealed.
The video for the techno-pop song is set in a futuristic outer space laboratory and portrays the girls as robot-human hybrids that are "perfectly designed for complete domination." As a spaceship lands in the background, the camera zooms in on a window that shows the young South Korean girls in latex catsuits singing and dancing to the song.
Other dance scenes feature the girls in metallic dresses moving along to the beat in a room with streams of glowing blue lights. The video also shows how the robot versions of Yubin, Yenny, Sohee, Lim, and Sun are created by scientists clad in all-white suits with masks concealing their faces.
The new English-language track was written by Crystal "Chri$tyle" Nicole, the same person who wrote the group's recent single, "The DJ is Mine". It's expected to appear in their debut English-language album to drop later this year.
The all-girl Korean group broke into the scene with 2008's "Nobody", which garnered them the recognition of being the first South Korean act to break into the Billboard 100. It peaked at No. 76 on the chart and climbed higher at No. 4 on Heatseekers rundown.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says