Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Bon Jovi Signed Up for 2012 iHeartRadio Music Fest
The iHeartRadio Music Festival has upped the ante with the list of artists gracing its stage this year. Confirmed to perform this fall in Las Vegas are Taylor Swift, Aerosmith, Rihanna, Usher, Bon Jovi, Lil Wayne, Green Day, Miranda Lambert, Mary J. Blige, Shakira and others.
Spanning over two days, the festival's first night will be introduced by radio personality Ryan Seacrest. "Last year's iHeartRadio Music Festival had so many acts from so many different genres on one stage, a true rarity for a concert," Seacrest told The Associated Press. "This year it's set to be bigger and better, with an unbelievable roster of some of the most talented names in the music business."
According to Clear Channel, fans can also expect Brad Paisley, Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, No Doubt, Linkin Park, Jason Aldean, Pink, Deadmau5, Swedish House Mafia and Calvin Harris on the stage.
The festival will be kicked off September 21 at the MGM Grand and streamed live on iHeartRadio.com and Clear Channel stations nationwide. Tickets will be sold starting July 14.
"The cool thing about iHeartRadio is it's multiple genres of radio stations on one platform," executive producer Tom Poleman said. "It's cool when you can then translate that to a live event like the iHeartRadio Music Festival. It's fun to look around the audience and see, they may not have been into Brad Paisley when they got here, but suddenly the Rihanna fan becomes a country fan."
More Taylor Swift News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'