Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Bon Jovi Signed Up for 2012 iHeartRadio Music Fest
The iHeartRadio Music Festival has upped the ante with the list of artists gracing its stage this year. Confirmed to perform this fall in Las Vegas are Taylor Swift, Aerosmith, Rihanna, Usher, Bon Jovi, Lil Wayne, Green Day, Miranda Lambert, Mary J. Blige, Shakira and others.
Spanning over two days, the festival's first night will be introduced by radio personality Ryan Seacrest. "Last year's iHeartRadio Music Festival had so many acts from so many different genres on one stage, a true rarity for a concert," Seacrest told The Associated Press. "This year it's set to be bigger and better, with an unbelievable roster of some of the most talented names in the music business."
According to Clear Channel, fans can also expect Brad Paisley, Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, No Doubt, Linkin Park, Jason Aldean, Pink, Deadmau5, Swedish House Mafia and Calvin Harris on the stage.
The festival will be kicked off September 21 at the MGM Grand and streamed live on iHeartRadio.com and Clear Channel stations nationwide. Tickets will be sold starting July 14.
"The cool thing about iHeartRadio is it's multiple genres of radio stations on one platform," executive producer Tom Poleman said. "It's cool when you can then translate that to a live event like the iHeartRadio Music Festival. It's fun to look around the audience and see, they may not have been into Brad Paisley when they got here, but suddenly the Rihanna fan becomes a country fan."
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans