Rihanna Closes Barclayscard Wireless Festival in London
R&B singer Rihanna recently closed the Barclayscard Wireless Festival. The singer from Barbados showed up at the event and performed as scheduled even if she had just come from the funeral of her grandmother who recently passed away.
She got the crowd going with such singles as "Umbrella", "Disturbia" and "We Found Love" among others. She wore a black crop top and animal print pant-shorts with a peacock print jacket. The singer who attracted attention with her ever changing hairstyles kept it simple this time by letting her long, dark, curly locks flow with a black baseball cap on top.
The rain poured down and made Hyde Park in London quite muddy, but the concertgoers stayed until the very end. "Thanks for staying to watch me in the rain ... Only in London would you guys stay to watch this show," said Riri. She shouted "I love you," to her British fans as she closed the festival.
Earlier that day, singer Jessie J also graced the stage to sing "Domino", "Nobody's Perfect" and some of her other songs. The side stages featured Calvin Harris, Far East Movement and Lloyd. Other musical guests included electronica DJ Deadmau5, and Hip-Hip and R&B acts Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Pitbull.
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'