Rihanna Closes Barclayscard Wireless Festival in London
R&B singer Rihanna recently closed the Barclayscard Wireless Festival. The singer from Barbados showed up at the event and performed as scheduled even if she had just come from the funeral of her grandmother who recently passed away.
She got the crowd going with such singles as "Umbrella", "Disturbia" and "We Found Love" among others. She wore a black crop top and animal print pant-shorts with a peacock print jacket. The singer who attracted attention with her ever changing hairstyles kept it simple this time by letting her long, dark, curly locks flow with a black baseball cap on top.
The rain poured down and made Hyde Park in London quite muddy, but the concertgoers stayed until the very end. "Thanks for staying to watch me in the rain ... Only in London would you guys stay to watch this show," said Riri. She shouted "I love you," to her British fans as she closed the festival.
Earlier that day, singer Jessie J also graced the stage to sing "Domino", "Nobody's Perfect" and some of her other songs. The side stages featured Calvin Harris, Far East Movement and Lloyd. Other musical guests included electronica DJ Deadmau5, and Hip-Hip and R&B acts Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Pitbull.
More Rihanna News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences