Rihanna Closes Barclayscard Wireless Festival in London
R&B singer Rihanna recently closed the Barclayscard Wireless Festival. The singer from Barbados showed up at the event and performed as scheduled even if she had just come from the funeral of her grandmother who recently passed away.
She got the crowd going with such singles as "Umbrella", "Disturbia" and "We Found Love" among others. She wore a black crop top and animal print pant-shorts with a peacock print jacket. The singer who attracted attention with her ever changing hairstyles kept it simple this time by letting her long, dark, curly locks flow with a black baseball cap on top.
The rain poured down and made Hyde Park in London quite muddy, but the concertgoers stayed until the very end. "Thanks for staying to watch me in the rain ... Only in London would you guys stay to watch this show," said Riri. She shouted "I love you," to her British fans as she closed the festival.
Earlier that day, singer Jessie J also graced the stage to sing "Domino", "Nobody's Perfect" and some of her other songs. The side stages featured Calvin Harris, Far East Movement and Lloyd. Other musical guests included electronica DJ Deadmau5, and Hip-Hip and R&B acts Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Pitbull.
More Rihanna News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?