First 'Pacific Rim' Poster Highlights Super Massive Jaeger
After Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" unveiled a new Comic-Con poster, Guillermo del Toro's "Pacific Rim" follows the footsteps by debuting its very first one-sheet. The poster highlights the sci-fier's main robot, Jaeger.
There are two armor-clad men pictured standing on the shoulder of the obsolete robot. They seem to be Charlie Hunnam and Idris Elba's characters, who look very tiny compared to Jaeger's super massive figure.
"Pacific Rim" follows a washed up former pilot named Raleigh Antrobus and an untested trainee called Mako Mori. Together, they drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. They stand as mankind's last hope when legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea and aiming to take millions of lives and consume humanity's resources for years on end.
Hunnam tackles the part of Antrobus, while Rinko Kikuchi plays Mori. Elba, meanwhile, stars as General Stacker Pentecost. The movie will make its way out onto theaters across the United States on July 12, 2013. Before that, it will hold a Hall H panel at Comic-Con at 2:30-5:00 P.M. on Saturday, July 14.
More Pacific Rim News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour