'Castle' Season 5 Will Reveal Who Murdered Beckett's Mother
The longtime mystery about who killed Beckett's mother will be finally solved in the next season of "Castle". Speaking of what could be expected in the upcoming fifth season, creator Andrew W. Marlowe said, "We do want to give Beckett some level of resolution."
Though Beckett will get what she's been looking for so long, the answer doesn't come without a drama as Marlowe continued teasing, "It's time to move beyond that mystery, but it leads to an explosive confrontation."
While dealing with the murder of Beckett's mother, the show won't avoid addressing what happens between the crime-solving duo after they took their relationship to bed. To TV Guide, Marlowe promised the drama series would show "the fun of being in a relationship."
However, don't expect to see the couple taking their relationship to the next level soon. "After two failed marriages, he worries about screwing it up, and she worries about being wife No. 3," the writer/producer explained.
Previously, Nathan Fillion revealed that Castle and Beckett would first decide whether or not to go public with their romance. "I think Captain Gates, who already hates Castle, I don't think he's going to want her to know and she's going to find a reason why that's no good," the former "Firefly" actor shared.
He went on spilling that the issue would be one of the first things the couple were arguing about. "So I think there's going to be an initial part where everything is fine," the Castle depicter gushed, "but I think rather quickly they're going to realize that just because these two characters are now together doesn't fundamentally change who they are."
With their own personal issues, things would soon turn difficult for the new lovebirds as Fillion added, "I think there are going to be a lot of problems now that we are just a lot closer, too. I think they are going to open a bit of a Pandora's Box. I think it's going to be tough going. I really do."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen