'Falling Skies' 2.06 Preview: Karen's Return Raises New Trust Issue
Another reunion is set to take place in the upcoming episode of "Falling Skies". After Weaver found his long-lost daughter, Hal finds his first love Karen among bodies of de-harnessed children and brings her back to the 2nd Mass. Ben soon gets cautious and warns other members of the group that she's still attached to the aliens and may pose a threat to the group.
Apparently having the same suspicion with Ben, Maggie doesn't trust Karen and points her guns to her, forcing her to stop faking it. At the same time Weaver's health begins to deteriorate, Tom discovers that Weaver may have been keeping secrets. Meanwhile, Tom and Anne grow closer.
Speaking about Karen's return when Hal has started to have feelings to Maggie, Drew Roy recently teased, "That was a pretty tricky situation playing that between those two girls because the way that it's going to end up [this] week between Hal and Maggie, it's not going to be all tied up with a bow on top and nice and pretty. It ends a little bit messy."
"He never loses that love that he has for Karen. That's still something that all three of them are having to deal with," the actor additionally said of his character, Hal. "There's not one way to define any of their relationships, because they all have a strain on them and time has passed and different things are affecting each of the different triangle sides."
As for how the 2nd Mass reacts to Karen's return, Roy dished, "Just like with Ben and Tom, her allegiance is in question as to what the aliens have done to her. What does she know? What does she not know?" While Hal is "instantly wanting to take Karen's side," most of the group are "not embracing her with warm welcome and happy to see her again."
He went on gushing, "But, rightly so, the Massachusetts is a little bit wary and skeptical just because here's somebody who once again has been involved with the aliens and even under their control, helping them tweak their master plan, whatever that is."
The new episode titled "Homecoming" will air Sunday, July 15 at 9/8c on TNT. Two days before that, the show will be presented at San Diego Comic-Con with the stars, including Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, and Will Patton, among the panelists.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split