'Falling Skies' 2.06 Preview: Karen's Return Raises New Trust Issue
Another reunion is set to take place in the upcoming episode of "Falling Skies". After Weaver found his long-lost daughter, Hal finds his first love Karen among bodies of de-harnessed children and brings her back to the 2nd Mass. Ben soon gets cautious and warns other members of the group that she's still attached to the aliens and may pose a threat to the group.
Apparently having the same suspicion with Ben, Maggie doesn't trust Karen and points her guns to her, forcing her to stop faking it. At the same time Weaver's health begins to deteriorate, Tom discovers that Weaver may have been keeping secrets. Meanwhile, Tom and Anne grow closer.
Speaking about Karen's return when Hal has started to have feelings to Maggie, Drew Roy recently teased, "That was a pretty tricky situation playing that between those two girls because the way that it's going to end up [this] week between Hal and Maggie, it's not going to be all tied up with a bow on top and nice and pretty. It ends a little bit messy."
"He never loses that love that he has for Karen. That's still something that all three of them are having to deal with," the actor additionally said of his character, Hal. "There's not one way to define any of their relationships, because they all have a strain on them and time has passed and different things are affecting each of the different triangle sides."
As for how the 2nd Mass reacts to Karen's return, Roy dished, "Just like with Ben and Tom, her allegiance is in question as to what the aliens have done to her. What does she know? What does she not know?" While Hal is "instantly wanting to take Karen's side," most of the group are "not embracing her with warm welcome and happy to see her again."
He went on gushing, "But, rightly so, the Massachusetts is a little bit wary and skeptical just because here's somebody who once again has been involved with the aliens and even under their control, helping them tweak their master plan, whatever that is."
The new episode titled "Homecoming" will air Sunday, July 15 at 9/8c on TNT. Two days before that, the show will be presented at San Diego Comic-Con with the stars, including Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, and Will Patton, among the panelists.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'