Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzenegger Play Frat Boys on 'Grown Ups 2' Set
Two Hollywood hotties have recently been caught on camera on the set of Adam Sandler's "Grown Ups 2". On Saturday, July 7, Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzenegger were snapped filming a scene for the upcoming comedy in Boston, Massachusetts.
Both Taylor and Patrick were seen shooting a scene where they played a friendly football game. The "Twilight Saga" hunk looked handsome in a basic grey tee that he paired with blue jeans and sunglasses, while the son of Arnold Schwarzenegger looked charming in a white polo shirt with a small marijuana leaf symbol and a pair of dark denims.
While Taylor is no stranger to movie industry, Patrick marks his acting debut in this sequel to 2010's "Grown Ups". Sharing his excitement to work as a movie star for the first time, the 18-year-old teen tweeted, "Amazing first day on Grown Ups 2 with my frat brothas @jimmytatro @davidhenrie so happy to be part of this."
Along with Milo Ventimiglia and David Henrie, Taylor and Patrick play a group of rich frat boys in the forthcoming movie. They are joined in the cast ensemble by the likes of Sandler, Salma Hayek, Andy Samberg, Steve Buscemi, Kevin James, Chris Rock, Maria Bello, Alexander Ludwig and Maya Rudolph.
The original "Grown Ups" revolved around childhood friends who reunite when they've grown up following the death of their high school basketball coach. Being made with a budget of around $70 million, the comedy successfully grossed $162 million domestically and $271 million worldwide.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift