Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzenegger Play Frat Boys on 'Grown Ups 2' Set
Two Hollywood hotties have recently been caught on camera on the set of Adam Sandler's "Grown Ups 2". On Saturday, July 7, Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzenegger were snapped filming a scene for the upcoming comedy in Boston, Massachusetts.
Both Taylor and Patrick were seen shooting a scene where they played a friendly football game. The "Twilight Saga" hunk looked handsome in a basic grey tee that he paired with blue jeans and sunglasses, while the son of Arnold Schwarzenegger looked charming in a white polo shirt with a small marijuana leaf symbol and a pair of dark denims.
While Taylor is no stranger to movie industry, Patrick marks his acting debut in this sequel to 2010's "Grown Ups". Sharing his excitement to work as a movie star for the first time, the 18-year-old teen tweeted, "Amazing first day on Grown Ups 2 with my frat brothas @jimmytatro @davidhenrie so happy to be part of this."
Along with Milo Ventimiglia and David Henrie, Taylor and Patrick play a group of rich frat boys in the forthcoming movie. They are joined in the cast ensemble by the likes of Sandler, Salma Hayek, Andy Samberg, Steve Buscemi, Kevin James, Chris Rock, Maria Bello, Alexander Ludwig and Maya Rudolph.
The original "Grown Ups" revolved around childhood friends who reunite when they've grown up following the death of their high school basketball coach. Being made with a budget of around $70 million, the comedy successfully grossed $162 million domestically and $271 million worldwide.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed