French Montana's 'Pop That' Video Ft. Rick Ross, Drake and Lil Wayne
French Montana is backed by Rick Ross, Drake, and Lil Wayne for his first single, "Pop That", which video has just been out. It shows the four rappers hanging out by the pool surrounded by a lot of ladies clad in skimpy bikinis. The women dance around and have watergun fights, and the men party it up while drinking and gambling.
While all this is happening, the hosts look straight at the camera spitting out their verses. Each rapper gets a turn at boasting and bragging about how much money they have, expensive items that they own, and how many women they can get. The most surprising part of the video perhaps is Weezy suddenly sliding in on a skateboard.
French says that he has "thirty chains on my collar," while Rozay declares, "I'm the life of the party." Drizzy brags about his jewelry by saying, "Got one watch that could probably pay for like all your chains/ And you'd owe me change, ah!" and Weezy talks about how he's cooler than you, "you's a square/ And I will twist you like a Rubix."
"Pop That" is the first single from Montana's debut album, "Excuse My French", which is dropping in the U.S. this fall.
More French Montana News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics