French Montana's 'Pop That' Video Ft. Rick Ross, Drake and Lil Wayne
French Montana is backed by Rick Ross, Drake, and Lil Wayne for his first single, "Pop That", which video has just been out. It shows the four rappers hanging out by the pool surrounded by a lot of ladies clad in skimpy bikinis. The women dance around and have watergun fights, and the men party it up while drinking and gambling.
While all this is happening, the hosts look straight at the camera spitting out their verses. Each rapper gets a turn at boasting and bragging about how much money they have, expensive items that they own, and how many women they can get. The most surprising part of the video perhaps is Weezy suddenly sliding in on a skateboard.
French says that he has "thirty chains on my collar," while Rozay declares, "I'm the life of the party." Drizzy brags about his jewelry by saying, "Got one watch that could probably pay for like all your chains/ And you'd owe me change, ah!" and Weezy talks about how he's cooler than you, "you's a square/ And I will twist you like a Rubix."
"Pop That" is the first single from Montana's debut album, "Excuse My French", which is dropping in the U.S. this fall.
French Montana's "Pop That" Music Video Feat. Rick Ross, Drake and Lil Wayne
More French Montana News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival