French Montana's 'Pop That' Video Ft. Rick Ross, Drake and Lil Wayne
French Montana is backed by Rick Ross, Drake, and Lil Wayne for his first single, "Pop That", which video has just been out. It shows the four rappers hanging out by the pool surrounded by a lot of ladies clad in skimpy bikinis. The women dance around and have watergun fights, and the men party it up while drinking and gambling.
While all this is happening, the hosts look straight at the camera spitting out their verses. Each rapper gets a turn at boasting and bragging about how much money they have, expensive items that they own, and how many women they can get. The most surprising part of the video perhaps is Weezy suddenly sliding in on a skateboard.
French says that he has "thirty chains on my collar," while Rozay declares, "I'm the life of the party." Drizzy brags about his jewelry by saying, "Got one watch that could probably pay for like all your chains/ And you'd owe me change, ah!" and Weezy talks about how he's cooler than you, "you's a square/ And I will twist you like a Rubix."
"Pop That" is the first single from Montana's debut album, "Excuse My French", which is dropping in the U.S. this fall.
French Montana's "Pop That" Music Video Feat. Rick Ross, Drake and Lil Wayne
More French Montana News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern