French Montana's 'Pop That' Video Ft. Rick Ross, Drake and Lil Wayne
French Montana is backed by Rick Ross, Drake, and Lil Wayne for his first single, "Pop That", which video has just been out. It shows the four rappers hanging out by the pool surrounded by a lot of ladies clad in skimpy bikinis. The women dance around and have watergun fights, and the men party it up while drinking and gambling.
While all this is happening, the hosts look straight at the camera spitting out their verses. Each rapper gets a turn at boasting and bragging about how much money they have, expensive items that they own, and how many women they can get. The most surprising part of the video perhaps is Weezy suddenly sliding in on a skateboard.
French says that he has "thirty chains on my collar," while Rozay declares, "I'm the life of the party." Drizzy brags about his jewelry by saying, "Got one watch that could probably pay for like all your chains/ And you'd owe me change, ah!" and Weezy talks about how he's cooler than you, "you's a square/ And I will twist you like a Rubix."
"Pop That" is the first single from Montana's debut album, "Excuse My French", which is dropping in the U.S. this fall.
More French Montana News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses