Usher's Stepson Suffers Brain Damage After Jet Ski Accident
Kyle Glover, the son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, is still in critical condition and reportedly suffers a brain damage. The boy was hospitalized on Friday, July 6 after he was hit in the head when a passing jet ski struck an inner tube he's riding.
According to TMZ, a source claims the 11-year-old boy has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to hospital after the accident over the weekend. There hasn't been any word on the decision whether or not to take him off life support.
Despite their bitter child-custody battle, Usher immediately chartered a plane to fly Foster after he heard about the news. She hasn't left her son's side since she arrived at the hospital, while the R&B singer reportedly came to visit on Saturday.
Kyle was unresponsive when taken out of the water, and was rushed to a nearby hospital after the accident that happened at Atlanta's Lake Lanier. A teenage girl, who was inside the tube with him, sustained a broken arm and a laceration on her head.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival