Usher's Stepson Suffers Brain Damage After Jet Ski Accident
Kyle Glover, the son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, is still in critical condition and reportedly suffers a brain damage. The boy was hospitalized on Friday, July 6 after he was hit in the head when a passing jet ski struck an inner tube he's riding.
According to TMZ, a source claims the 11-year-old boy has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to hospital after the accident over the weekend. There hasn't been any word on the decision whether or not to take him off life support.
Despite their bitter child-custody battle, Usher immediately chartered a plane to fly Foster after he heard about the news. She hasn't left her son's side since she arrived at the hospital, while the R&B singer reportedly came to visit on Saturday.
Kyle was unresponsive when taken out of the water, and was rushed to a nearby hospital after the accident that happened at Atlanta's Lake Lanier. A teenage girl, who was inside the tube with him, sustained a broken arm and a laceration on her head.
More Usher News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences