Usher's Stepson Suffers Brain Damage After Jet Ski Accident
Kyle Glover, the son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, is still in critical condition and reportedly suffers a brain damage. The boy was hospitalized on Friday, July 6 after he was hit in the head when a passing jet ski struck an inner tube he's riding.
According to TMZ, a source claims the 11-year-old boy has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to hospital after the accident over the weekend. There hasn't been any word on the decision whether or not to take him off life support.
Despite their bitter child-custody battle, Usher immediately chartered a plane to fly Foster after he heard about the news. She hasn't left her son's side since she arrived at the hospital, while the R&B singer reportedly came to visit on Saturday.
Kyle was unresponsive when taken out of the water, and was rushed to a nearby hospital after the accident that happened at Atlanta's Lake Lanier. A teenage girl, who was inside the tube with him, sustained a broken arm and a laceration on her head.
More Usher News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise