Usher's Stepson Suffers Brain Damage After Jet Ski Accident
Kyle Glover, the son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, is still in critical condition and reportedly suffers a brain damage. The boy was hospitalized on Friday, July 6 after he was hit in the head when a passing jet ski struck an inner tube he's riding.
According to TMZ, a source claims the 11-year-old boy has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to hospital after the accident over the weekend. There hasn't been any word on the decision whether or not to take him off life support.
Despite their bitter child-custody battle, Usher immediately chartered a plane to fly Foster after he heard about the news. She hasn't left her son's side since she arrived at the hospital, while the R&B singer reportedly came to visit on Saturday.
Kyle was unresponsive when taken out of the water, and was rushed to a nearby hospital after the accident that happened at Atlanta's Lake Lanier. A teenage girl, who was inside the tube with him, sustained a broken arm and a laceration on her head.
More Usher News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher