Usher's Stepson Suffers Brain Damage After Jet Ski Accident
Kyle Glover, the son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, is still in critical condition and reportedly suffers a brain damage. The boy was hospitalized on Friday, July 6 after he was hit in the head when a passing jet ski struck an inner tube he's riding.
According to TMZ, a source claims the 11-year-old boy has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to hospital after the accident over the weekend. There hasn't been any word on the decision whether or not to take him off life support.
Despite their bitter child-custody battle, Usher immediately chartered a plane to fly Foster after he heard about the news. She hasn't left her son's side since she arrived at the hospital, while the R&B singer reportedly came to visit on Saturday.
Kyle was unresponsive when taken out of the water, and was rushed to a nearby hospital after the accident that happened at Atlanta's Lake Lanier. A teenage girl, who was inside the tube with him, sustained a broken arm and a laceration on her head.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers