Sienna Miller Reportedly Has Given Birth to Her First Child
Sienna Miller reportedly has given birth to her first child in London over the weekend. Us Weekly's source revealed the birth, but did not provide other details such as the baby's gender, name and weight.
Miller was last spotted with her baby bump late last month when she met new parents, Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky, and their newborn daughter, India. They chatted for a few minutes on a London street before parting.
The baby is Miller's first child with English actor Tom Sturridge. They had been dating over a year when the engagement was announced in mid February. Her growing belly remained a mystery until she chatted to British Vogue in April, "Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years. I'm feeling fine...It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
More Sienna Miller News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending