Sienna Miller Reportedly Has Given Birth to Her First Child
Sienna Miller reportedly has given birth to her first child in London over the weekend. Us Weekly's source revealed the birth, but did not provide other details such as the baby's gender, name and weight.
Miller was last spotted with her baby bump late last month when she met new parents, Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky, and their newborn daughter, India. They chatted for a few minutes on a London street before parting.
The baby is Miller's first child with English actor Tom Sturridge. They had been dating over a year when the engagement was announced in mid February. Her growing belly remained a mystery until she chatted to British Vogue in April, "Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years. I'm feeling fine...It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
More Sienna Miller News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest