Sienna Miller Reportedly Has Given Birth to Her First Child
Sienna Miller reportedly has given birth to her first child in London over the weekend. Us Weekly's source revealed the birth, but did not provide other details such as the baby's gender, name and weight.
Miller was last spotted with her baby bump late last month when she met new parents, Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky, and their newborn daughter, India. They chatted for a few minutes on a London street before parting.
The baby is Miller's first child with English actor Tom Sturridge. They had been dating over a year when the engagement was announced in mid February. Her growing belly remained a mystery until she chatted to British Vogue in April, "Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years. I'm feeling fine...It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
More Sienna Miller News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park