Sienna Miller Reportedly Has Given Birth to Her First Child
Sienna Miller reportedly has given birth to her first child in London over the weekend. Us Weekly's source revealed the birth, but did not provide other details such as the baby's gender, name and weight.
Miller was last spotted with her baby bump late last month when she met new parents, Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky, and their newborn daughter, India. They chatted for a few minutes on a London street before parting.
The baby is Miller's first child with English actor Tom Sturridge. They had been dating over a year when the engagement was announced in mid February. Her growing belly remained a mystery until she chatted to British Vogue in April, "Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years. I'm feeling fine...It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'