Sienna Miller Reportedly Has Given Birth to Her First Child
Sienna Miller reportedly has given birth to her first child in London over the weekend. Us Weekly's source revealed the birth, but did not provide other details such as the baby's gender, name and weight.
Miller was last spotted with her baby bump late last month when she met new parents, Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky, and their newborn daughter, India. They chatted for a few minutes on a London street before parting.
The baby is Miller's first child with English actor Tom Sturridge. They had been dating over a year when the engagement was announced in mid February. Her growing belly remained a mystery until she chatted to British Vogue in April, "Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years. I'm feeling fine...It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!