Justin Bieber Filed Harassment Complaint Against Pap Who Chased Him
Justin Bieber is taking a defensive action in the recent speeding case, filing a complaint against one of the paparazzi who chased him down the 101 Freeway in Los Angeles. The pop star claimed that one paparazzi was endangering many lives by persistently pursuing his car.
Bieber was approached by police officers on the set of his music video "As Long as You Love Me" on Friday, July 6 afternoon after the incident. The singer had been cited for speeding earlier that morning but he filed a harassment complaint, pinning the fault on one particular photographer.
The officers took his statement on the L.A. set and Bieber told them what happened blow by blow including the pap's license plate number. Interestingly, the pap in question was on the music video shoot taking snaps. Police took his statement as well and are investigating the entire situation.
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding