Justin Bieber Filed Harassment Complaint Against Pap Who Chased Him
Justin Bieber is taking a defensive action in the recent speeding case, filing a complaint against one of the paparazzi who chased him down the 101 Freeway in Los Angeles. The pop star claimed that one paparazzi was endangering many lives by persistently pursuing his car.
Bieber was approached by police officers on the set of his music video "As Long as You Love Me" on Friday, July 6 afternoon after the incident. The singer had been cited for speeding earlier that morning but he filed a harassment complaint, pinning the fault on one particular photographer.
The officers took his statement on the L.A. set and Bieber told them what happened blow by blow including the pap's license plate number. Interestingly, the pap in question was on the music video shoot taking snaps. Police took his statement as well and are investigating the entire situation.
More Justin Bieber News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'