Justin Bieber Filed Harassment Complaint Against Pap Who Chased Him
Justin Bieber is taking a defensive action in the recent speeding case, filing a complaint against one of the paparazzi who chased him down the 101 Freeway in Los Angeles. The pop star claimed that one paparazzi was endangering many lives by persistently pursuing his car.
Bieber was approached by police officers on the set of his music video "As Long as You Love Me" on Friday, July 6 afternoon after the incident. The singer had been cited for speeding earlier that morning but he filed a harassment complaint, pinning the fault on one particular photographer.
The officers took his statement on the L.A. set and Bieber told them what happened blow by blow including the pap's license plate number. Interestingly, the pap in question was on the music video shoot taking snaps. Police took his statement as well and are investigating the entire situation.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover