Justin Bieber Filed Harassment Complaint Against Pap Who Chased Him
Justin Bieber is taking a defensive action in the recent speeding case, filing a complaint against one of the paparazzi who chased him down the 101 Freeway in Los Angeles. The pop star claimed that one paparazzi was endangering many lives by persistently pursuing his car.
Bieber was approached by police officers on the set of his music video "As Long as You Love Me" on Friday, July 6 afternoon after the incident. The singer had been cited for speeding earlier that morning but he filed a harassment complaint, pinning the fault on one particular photographer.
The officers took his statement on the L.A. set and Bieber told them what happened blow by blow including the pap's license plate number. Interestingly, the pap in question was on the music video shoot taking snaps. Police took his statement as well and are investigating the entire situation.
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival