'The Office' Star Ellie Kemper Marries Writer Fiance
"The Office" star Ellie Kemper is now a wife. The 32-year-old actress tied the knot to "Conan" writer Michael Koman in New York City on Saturday, July 7, her representative confirmed to Lifeline Live.
Her "Office" co-star Mindy Kaling was in attendance, so was her "Bridesmaids" co-star Kristen Wiig. "Today a member of the only fictional band I've ever been in is getting married. ... the lovely Ellie Kemper," Kaling tweeted before the ceremony.
Kemper confirmed her engagement to Koman in December. Speaking of her wedding preparation, she told Us Weekly last month, "I was always like, 'I'm going to be the cool bride! I'm going to be laid-back about everything!' But ... I'm not. It turns out I'm not."
Hinting on her wedding dress, she said, "I went to a great store in St. Louis and it was the fourth dress I tried on. I loved it!"
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date