'The Office' Star Ellie Kemper Marries Writer Fiance
"The Office" star Ellie Kemper is now a wife. The 32-year-old actress tied the knot to "Conan" writer Michael Koman in New York City on Saturday, July 7, her representative confirmed to Lifeline Live.
Her "Office" co-star Mindy Kaling was in attendance, so was her "Bridesmaids" co-star Kristen Wiig. "Today a member of the only fictional band I've ever been in is getting married. ... the lovely Ellie Kemper," Kaling tweeted before the ceremony.
Kemper confirmed her engagement to Koman in December. Speaking of her wedding preparation, she told Us Weekly last month, "I was always like, 'I'm going to be the cool bride! I'm going to be laid-back about everything!' But ... I'm not. It turns out I'm not."
Hinting on her wedding dress, she said, "I went to a great store in St. Louis and it was the fourth dress I tried on. I loved it!"
More Ellie Kemper News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'