'The Office' Star Ellie Kemper Marries Writer Fiance
"The Office" star Ellie Kemper is now a wife. The 32-year-old actress tied the knot to "Conan" writer Michael Koman in New York City on Saturday, July 7, her representative confirmed to Lifeline Live.
Her "Office" co-star Mindy Kaling was in attendance, so was her "Bridesmaids" co-star Kristen Wiig. "Today a member of the only fictional band I've ever been in is getting married. ... the lovely Ellie Kemper," Kaling tweeted before the ceremony.
Kemper confirmed her engagement to Koman in December. Speaking of her wedding preparation, she told Us Weekly last month, "I was always like, 'I'm going to be the cool bride! I'm going to be laid-back about everything!' But ... I'm not. It turns out I'm not."
Hinting on her wedding dress, she said, "I went to a great store in St. Louis and it was the fourth dress I tried on. I loved it!"
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic