'The Office' Star Ellie Kemper Marries Writer Fiance
"The Office" star Ellie Kemper is now a wife. The 32-year-old actress tied the knot to "Conan" writer Michael Koman in New York City on Saturday, July 7, her representative confirmed to Lifeline Live.
Her "Office" co-star Mindy Kaling was in attendance, so was her "Bridesmaids" co-star Kristen Wiig. "Today a member of the only fictional band I've ever been in is getting married. ... the lovely Ellie Kemper," Kaling tweeted before the ceremony.
Kemper confirmed her engagement to Koman in December. Speaking of her wedding preparation, she told Us Weekly last month, "I was always like, 'I'm going to be the cool bride! I'm going to be laid-back about everything!' But ... I'm not. It turns out I'm not."
Hinting on her wedding dress, she said, "I went to a great store in St. Louis and it was the fourth dress I tried on. I loved it!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'