'The Office' Star Ellie Kemper Marries Writer Fiance
"The Office" star Ellie Kemper is now a wife. The 32-year-old actress tied the knot to "Conan" writer Michael Koman in New York City on Saturday, July 7, her representative confirmed to Lifeline Live.
Her "Office" co-star Mindy Kaling was in attendance, so was her "Bridesmaids" co-star Kristen Wiig. "Today a member of the only fictional band I've ever been in is getting married. ... the lovely Ellie Kemper," Kaling tweeted before the ceremony.
Kemper confirmed her engagement to Koman in December. Speaking of her wedding preparation, she told Us Weekly last month, "I was always like, 'I'm going to be the cool bride! I'm going to be laid-back about everything!' But ... I'm not. It turns out I'm not."
Hinting on her wedding dress, she said, "I went to a great store in St. Louis and it was the fourth dress I tried on. I loved it!"
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs