Usher's Stepson Seriously Injured After Boating Accident
Usher's 11-year-old stepson is hospitalized after a fatal accident involving an inner tube and a Jet Ski on Atlanta's Lake Lanier. Kyle Glover, whose mother is Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, is now in critical condition at a hospital in Atlanta.
Glover was in the tube which was pulled by a boat with a 15-year-old girl who is also seriously injured in the incident. A 38-year-old man rode his Jet Ski and struck the tube, knocking the boy in the head. Glover was unresponsive when taken out of the water. "Looks like they were just trying to have a good time on the lake and obviously something went wrong," said Sgt. Mike Burgamy of the Department of Natural Resources.
Glover was airlifted to hospital and Usher quickly chartered a plane to fly Foster to her son's side. Meanwhile, WSB reported that the teenage girl sustained a broken arm and a laceration on her head. No word on the Jet Ski passenger.
Officials said there was no alcohol involved in the accident and it is too soon to know if charges would be filed.
More Usher News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS