Usher's Stepson Seriously Injured After Boating Accident
Usher's 11-year-old stepson is hospitalized after a fatal accident involving an inner tube and a Jet Ski on Atlanta's Lake Lanier. Kyle Glover, whose mother is Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, is now in critical condition at a hospital in Atlanta.
Glover was in the tube which was pulled by a boat with a 15-year-old girl who is also seriously injured in the incident. A 38-year-old man rode his Jet Ski and struck the tube, knocking the boy in the head. Glover was unresponsive when taken out of the water. "Looks like they were just trying to have a good time on the lake and obviously something went wrong," said Sgt. Mike Burgamy of the Department of Natural Resources.
Glover was airlifted to hospital and Usher quickly chartered a plane to fly Foster to her son's side. Meanwhile, WSB reported that the teenage girl sustained a broken arm and a laceration on her head. No word on the Jet Ski passenger.
Officials said there was no alcohol involved in the accident and it is too soon to know if charges would be filed.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby