Usher's Stepson Seriously Injured After Boating Accident
Usher's 11-year-old stepson is hospitalized after a fatal accident involving an inner tube and a Jet Ski on Atlanta's Lake Lanier. Kyle Glover, whose mother is Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, is now in critical condition at a hospital in Atlanta.
Glover was in the tube which was pulled by a boat with a 15-year-old girl who is also seriously injured in the incident. A 38-year-old man rode his Jet Ski and struck the tube, knocking the boy in the head. Glover was unresponsive when taken out of the water. "Looks like they were just trying to have a good time on the lake and obviously something went wrong," said Sgt. Mike Burgamy of the Department of Natural Resources.
Glover was airlifted to hospital and Usher quickly chartered a plane to fly Foster to her son's side. Meanwhile, WSB reported that the teenage girl sustained a broken arm and a laceration on her head. No word on the Jet Ski passenger.
Officials said there was no alcohol involved in the accident and it is too soon to know if charges would be filed.
More Usher News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio