Usher's Stepson Seriously Injured After Boating Accident
Usher's 11-year-old stepson is hospitalized after a fatal accident involving an inner tube and a Jet Ski on Atlanta's Lake Lanier. Kyle Glover, whose mother is Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, is now in critical condition at a hospital in Atlanta.
Glover was in the tube which was pulled by a boat with a 15-year-old girl who is also seriously injured in the incident. A 38-year-old man rode his Jet Ski and struck the tube, knocking the boy in the head. Glover was unresponsive when taken out of the water. "Looks like they were just trying to have a good time on the lake and obviously something went wrong," said Sgt. Mike Burgamy of the Department of Natural Resources.
Glover was airlifted to hospital and Usher quickly chartered a plane to fly Foster to her son's side. Meanwhile, WSB reported that the teenage girl sustained a broken arm and a laceration on her head. No word on the Jet Ski passenger.
Officials said there was no alcohol involved in the accident and it is too soon to know if charges would be filed.
More Usher News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why