Usher's Stepson Seriously Injured After Boating Accident
Usher's 11-year-old stepson is hospitalized after a fatal accident involving an inner tube and a Jet Ski on Atlanta's Lake Lanier. Kyle Glover, whose mother is Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, is now in critical condition at a hospital in Atlanta.
Glover was in the tube which was pulled by a boat with a 15-year-old girl who is also seriously injured in the incident. A 38-year-old man rode his Jet Ski and struck the tube, knocking the boy in the head. Glover was unresponsive when taken out of the water. "Looks like they were just trying to have a good time on the lake and obviously something went wrong," said Sgt. Mike Burgamy of the Department of Natural Resources.
Glover was airlifted to hospital and Usher quickly chartered a plane to fly Foster to her son's side. Meanwhile, WSB reported that the teenage girl sustained a broken arm and a laceration on her head. No word on the Jet Ski passenger.
Officials said there was no alcohol involved in the accident and it is too soon to know if charges would be filed.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3