Kelly Osbourne Got Black Eye on Delta Flight
Kelly Osbourne had an unpleasant flight recently with Delta Airlines, getting a black eye upon her arrival in Los Angeles. The 27-year-old fashion star got knocked on her forehead when the passenger in front of her reclined her seat.
"Really? The assh*** in front of me almost knocked me out putting her seat back Might get a black eye. I'm going to kick her seat all the way to LA," she tweeted. "Why is it that when you hit your forehead you get a black eye?"
Osbourne said the other passenger was not apologetic of the incident. "After kicking her seat [from] giving me a black she confronted me and laughed at the fact she gave me a black eye! What a ?#EuroTrashC***," she wrote.
Osbourne posted a photo of her injury and sent a message for Delta. "Thank you so much Delta 4 this wonderful black eye Fix your fucking seats Getting smashed in the face w/ a tv is so fun," she said. Although she was mad at the airline, Osbourne is still pleased with the service. "Regardless to how s**t @delta is the stewardess really looked after me! She was amazing!" she added.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'