Kelly Osbourne Got Black Eye on Delta Flight
Kelly Osbourne had an unpleasant flight recently with Delta Airlines, getting a black eye upon her arrival in Los Angeles. The 27-year-old fashion star got knocked on her forehead when the passenger in front of her reclined her seat.
"Really? The assh*** in front of me almost knocked me out putting her seat back Might get a black eye. I'm going to kick her seat all the way to LA," she tweeted. "Why is it that when you hit your forehead you get a black eye?"
Osbourne said the other passenger was not apologetic of the incident. "After kicking her seat [from] giving me a black she confronted me and laughed at the fact she gave me a black eye! What a ?#EuroTrashC***," she wrote.
Osbourne posted a photo of her injury and sent a message for Delta. "Thank you so much Delta 4 this wonderful black eye Fix your fucking seats Getting smashed in the face w/ a tv is so fun," she said. Although she was mad at the airline, Osbourne is still pleased with the service. "Regardless to how s**t @delta is the stewardess really looked after me! She was amazing!" she added.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role