Kelly Osbourne Got Black Eye on Delta Flight
Kelly Osbourne had an unpleasant flight recently with Delta Airlines, getting a black eye upon her arrival in Los Angeles. The 27-year-old fashion star got knocked on her forehead when the passenger in front of her reclined her seat.
"Really? The assh*** in front of me almost knocked me out putting her seat back Might get a black eye. I'm going to kick her seat all the way to LA," she tweeted. "Why is it that when you hit your forehead you get a black eye?"
Osbourne said the other passenger was not apologetic of the incident. "After kicking her seat [from] giving me a black she confronted me and laughed at the fact she gave me a black eye! What a ?#EuroTrashC***," she wrote.
Osbourne posted a photo of her injury and sent a message for Delta. "Thank you so much Delta 4 this wonderful black eye Fix your fucking seats Getting smashed in the face w/ a tv is so fun," she said. Although she was mad at the airline, Osbourne is still pleased with the service. "Regardless to how s**t @delta is the stewardess really looked after me! She was amazing!" she added.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift