Kelly Osbourne Got Black Eye on Delta Flight
Kelly Osbourne had an unpleasant flight recently with Delta Airlines, getting a black eye upon her arrival in Los Angeles. The 27-year-old fashion star got knocked on her forehead when the passenger in front of her reclined her seat.
"Really? The assh*** in front of me almost knocked me out putting her seat back Might get a black eye. I'm going to kick her seat all the way to LA," she tweeted. "Why is it that when you hit your forehead you get a black eye?"
Osbourne said the other passenger was not apologetic of the incident. "After kicking her seat [from] giving me a black she confronted me and laughed at the fact she gave me a black eye! What a ?#EuroTrashC***," she wrote.
Osbourne posted a photo of her injury and sent a message for Delta. "Thank you so much Delta 4 this wonderful black eye Fix your fucking seats Getting smashed in the face w/ a tv is so fun," she said. Although she was mad at the airline, Osbourne is still pleased with the service. "Regardless to how s**t @delta is the stewardess really looked after me! She was amazing!" she added.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch