Kelly Osbourne Got Black Eye on Delta Flight
Kelly Osbourne had an unpleasant flight recently with Delta Airlines, getting a black eye upon her arrival in Los Angeles. The 27-year-old fashion star got knocked on her forehead when the passenger in front of her reclined her seat.
"Really? The assh*** in front of me almost knocked me out putting her seat back Might get a black eye. I'm going to kick her seat all the way to LA," she tweeted. "Why is it that when you hit your forehead you get a black eye?"
Osbourne said the other passenger was not apologetic of the incident. "After kicking her seat [from] giving me a black she confronted me and laughed at the fact she gave me a black eye! What a ?#EuroTrashC***," she wrote.
Osbourne posted a photo of her injury and sent a message for Delta. "Thank you so much Delta 4 this wonderful black eye Fix your fucking seats Getting smashed in the face w/ a tv is so fun," she said. Although she was mad at the airline, Osbourne is still pleased with the service. "Regardless to how s**t @delta is the stewardess really looked after me! She was amazing!" she added.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards