Demi Lovato Performs in 'GMA' Summer Concert Series
Young pop star Demi Lovato was the latest artist to perform in "Good Morning America" summer concert series. She appeared on stage sporting a new look with her long blonde locks that were tinged with pink dye. She also sported a sexy yet classy outfit with a denim jacket that had metal spikes on the shoulders over her lace top and black mini skirt.
The 19-year-old singer-actress attracted a very large number of people in New York's Central Park. The judge of "The X Factor (US)" performed some of her singles like "Give Your Heart a Break", "Unbroken" and "Skyscraper" and even an old favorite, "Get Back".
The audience exploded into thundering applause and screams with each song from the multi-talented star. Before belting out into the mic for "Give Your Heart a Break," Demi asked the crowd who had cameras and cellphones held up towards her to help her sing the lyrics.
She also talked to the host about her work and personal life. She's currently juggling between performing and sitting on judge panel on the U.S. version of "The X Factor". When asked how she felt about her busy schedule, the ex-Disney star said, "You'd think that I'd be exhausted but I'm actually doing really, really good."
Elsewhere, Flo Rida rocked Rockfeller Center for "Today" similar concert series. Wearing an American flag wife beater to celebrate the Independence Day, he delivered "Whistle", "Good Feeling" and "I Cry" during the gig. "My goal was to watch all my fans go crazy, party wild like never before," so he said.
Demi Lovato's "Get Back" and "Give Your Heart a Break":
Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper":
Demi Lovato's "Unbroken":
Demi Lovato's Interview:
More Demi Lovato News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3