Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Viewers Drop 40 Percent in Second Week
Almost 40% of audience who watched the premiere of "Anger Management" apparently did not return for its second week. The new sitcom starring Charlie Sheen saw a significant drop in ratings on Thursday, July 5 with 3.4 million total viewers, after it posted the record-breaking 5.7 million viewers last week.
In the coveted 18-49 demographic, the latest outing drew 1.7 million viewers. It's down 35% from the series premiere which lured in 2.89 million adults. Still, the ratings are considerably solid for an FX comedy series.
If the show reaches a certain ratings threshold by the end of its 10-episode run, the cable channel will automatically order 90 more episodes. However, the ratings of last week's premiere are not counted for this consideration.
"Anger Management" 1.04 preview:
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia