Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Viewers Drop 40 Percent in Second Week
Almost 40% of audience who watched the premiere of "Anger Management" apparently did not return for its second week. The new sitcom starring Charlie Sheen saw a significant drop in ratings on Thursday, July 5 with 3.4 million total viewers, after it posted the record-breaking 5.7 million viewers last week.
In the coveted 18-49 demographic, the latest outing drew 1.7 million viewers. It's down 35% from the series premiere which lured in 2.89 million adults. Still, the ratings are considerably solid for an FX comedy series.
If the show reaches a certain ratings threshold by the end of its 10-episode run, the cable channel will automatically order 90 more episodes. However, the ratings of last week's premiere are not counted for this consideration.
"Anger Management" 1.04 preview:
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3