Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Viewers Drop 40 Percent in Second Week
Almost 40% of audience who watched the premiere of "Anger Management" apparently did not return for its second week. The new sitcom starring Charlie Sheen saw a significant drop in ratings on Thursday, July 5 with 3.4 million total viewers, after it posted the record-breaking 5.7 million viewers last week.
In the coveted 18-49 demographic, the latest outing drew 1.7 million viewers. It's down 35% from the series premiere which lured in 2.89 million adults. Still, the ratings are considerably solid for an FX comedy series.
If the show reaches a certain ratings threshold by the end of its 10-episode run, the cable channel will automatically order 90 more episodes. However, the ratings of last week's premiere are not counted for this consideration.
"Anger Management" 1.04 preview:
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake