Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Viewers Drop 40 Percent in Second Week
Almost 40% of audience who watched the premiere of "Anger Management" apparently did not return for its second week. The new sitcom starring Charlie Sheen saw a significant drop in ratings on Thursday, July 5 with 3.4 million total viewers, after it posted the record-breaking 5.7 million viewers last week.
In the coveted 18-49 demographic, the latest outing drew 1.7 million viewers. It's down 35% from the series premiere which lured in 2.89 million adults. Still, the ratings are considerably solid for an FX comedy series.
If the show reaches a certain ratings threshold by the end of its 10-episode run, the cable channel will automatically order 90 more episodes. However, the ratings of last week's premiere are not counted for this consideration.
"Anger Management" 1.04 preview:
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder