Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Viewers Drop 40 Percent in Second Week
Almost 40% of audience who watched the premiere of "Anger Management" apparently did not return for its second week. The new sitcom starring Charlie Sheen saw a significant drop in ratings on Thursday, July 5 with 3.4 million total viewers, after it posted the record-breaking 5.7 million viewers last week.
In the coveted 18-49 demographic, the latest outing drew 1.7 million viewers. It's down 35% from the series premiere which lured in 2.89 million adults. Still, the ratings are considerably solid for an FX comedy series.
If the show reaches a certain ratings threshold by the end of its 10-episode run, the cable channel will automatically order 90 more episodes. However, the ratings of last week's premiere are not counted for this consideration.
"Anger Management" 1.04 preview:
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding