Natalie Wood's Cause of Death Changed From 'Accident' to 'Undetermined'
Natalie Wood's death certificate has been altered. The documents initially ruled her passing as "accident," but now changes it to "undetermined." The change was made since some of the bruises on her body were inconsistent with death by drowning.
According to TMZ, the L.A. County Coroner filed the documents late last month and informed the late actress' family about the change on Friday, July 6. Authorities told the family they could not definitely prove whether her death was an accident or due to foul play, but they confirmed she did die from drowning.
Wood passed away at the age of 43 after falling into the water while boating with her husband Robert Wagner and actor Christopher Walken. Last year, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department announced they opened a new investigation into her death nearly 30 years after the incident.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding