Natalie Wood's Cause of Death Changed From 'Accident' to 'Undetermined'
Natalie Wood's death certificate has been altered. The documents initially ruled her passing as "accident," but now changes it to "undetermined." The change was made since some of the bruises on her body were inconsistent with death by drowning.
According to TMZ, the L.A. County Coroner filed the documents late last month and informed the late actress' family about the change on Friday, July 6. Authorities told the family they could not definitely prove whether her death was an accident or due to foul play, but they confirmed she did die from drowning.
Wood passed away at the age of 43 after falling into the water while boating with her husband Robert Wagner and actor Christopher Walken. Last year, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department announced they opened a new investigation into her death nearly 30 years after the incident.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen