Natalie Wood's Cause of Death Changed From 'Accident' to 'Undetermined'
Natalie Wood's death certificate has been altered. The documents initially ruled her passing as "accident," but now changes it to "undetermined." The change was made since some of the bruises on her body were inconsistent with death by drowning.
According to TMZ, the L.A. County Coroner filed the documents late last month and informed the late actress' family about the change on Friday, July 6. Authorities told the family they could not definitely prove whether her death was an accident or due to foul play, but they confirmed she did die from drowning.
Wood passed away at the age of 43 after falling into the water while boating with her husband Robert Wagner and actor Christopher Walken. Last year, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department announced they opened a new investigation into her death nearly 30 years after the incident.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her