'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Clip: Kim and Kanye Get Ready for a Date Night
Since Kim Kardashian is now romantically involved with Kanye West, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" viewers will get more intimate look at their romance. In the next episode, the rapper will make his first appearance on the show and his scene has been previewed in a clip.
Making its way out via Us Weekly, the video follows Kim as she prepared to attend the opening of Scott Disick's Japanese restaurant, RYU, with her new beau back in April. "Hi, babe! I'm so excited you're coming tonight!" she says when welcoming the G.O.O.D. Music star.
To the camera, she admits, "I am so happy Kanye is coming with me to Scott's restaurant opening. And I don't want to make a big fuss about it. We're just hanging out - that's it." At one point in the clip, the reality star asks Yeezy for comment on her fashion choice.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" airs every Monday at 9 P.M. ET on E!.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'