'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Clip: Kim and Kanye Get Ready for a Date Night
Since Kim Kardashian is now romantically involved with Kanye West, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" viewers will get more intimate look at their romance. In the next episode, the rapper will make his first appearance on the show and his scene has been previewed in a clip.
Making its way out via Us Weekly, the video follows Kim as she prepared to attend the opening of Scott Disick's Japanese restaurant, RYU, with her new beau back in April. "Hi, babe! I'm so excited you're coming tonight!" she says when welcoming the G.O.O.D. Music star.
To the camera, she admits, "I am so happy Kanye is coming with me to Scott's restaurant opening. And I don't want to make a big fuss about it. We're just hanging out - that's it." At one point in the clip, the reality star asks Yeezy for comment on her fashion choice.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" airs every Monday at 9 P.M. ET on E!.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna