'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Clip: Kim and Kanye Get Ready for a Date Night
Since Kim Kardashian is now romantically involved with Kanye West, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" viewers will get more intimate look at their romance. In the next episode, the rapper will make his first appearance on the show and his scene has been previewed in a clip.
Making its way out via Us Weekly, the video follows Kim as she prepared to attend the opening of Scott Disick's Japanese restaurant, RYU, with her new beau back in April. "Hi, babe! I'm so excited you're coming tonight!" she says when welcoming the G.O.O.D. Music star.
To the camera, she admits, "I am so happy Kanye is coming with me to Scott's restaurant opening. And I don't want to make a big fuss about it. We're just hanging out - that's it." At one point in the clip, the reality star asks Yeezy for comment on her fashion choice.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" airs every Monday at 9 P.M. ET on E!.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest