'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Clip: Kim and Kanye Get Ready for a Date Night
Since Kim Kardashian is now romantically involved with Kanye West, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" viewers will get more intimate look at their romance. In the next episode, the rapper will make his first appearance on the show and his scene has been previewed in a clip.
Making its way out via Us Weekly, the video follows Kim as she prepared to attend the opening of Scott Disick's Japanese restaurant, RYU, with her new beau back in April. "Hi, babe! I'm so excited you're coming tonight!" she says when welcoming the G.O.O.D. Music star.
To the camera, she admits, "I am so happy Kanye is coming with me to Scott's restaurant opening. And I don't want to make a big fuss about it. We're just hanging out - that's it." At one point in the clip, the reality star asks Yeezy for comment on her fashion choice.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" airs every Monday at 9 P.M. ET on E!.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video