'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Clip: Kim and Kanye Get Ready for a Date Night
Since Kim Kardashian is now romantically involved with Kanye West, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" viewers will get more intimate look at their romance. In the next episode, the rapper will make his first appearance on the show and his scene has been previewed in a clip.
Making its way out via Us Weekly, the video follows Kim as she prepared to attend the opening of Scott Disick's Japanese restaurant, RYU, with her new beau back in April. "Hi, babe! I'm so excited you're coming tonight!" she says when welcoming the G.O.O.D. Music star.
To the camera, she admits, "I am so happy Kanye is coming with me to Scott's restaurant opening. And I don't want to make a big fuss about it. We're just hanging out - that's it." At one point in the clip, the reality star asks Yeezy for comment on her fashion choice.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" airs every Monday at 9 P.M. ET on E!.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed