Report: Kris Humphries' Ex-Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant
NBA athlete Kris Humphries could be a dad very soon. Sources close to Myla Sinanaj, Humphries' supposed rebound, tells TMZ that she is three months pregnant with the basketball player's baby.
She allegedly does not want Humphries in the baby's life. She plans on raising their child on her own because she feels like the NBA star betrayed her by speaking ill of their relationship. She supposedly hasn't told him about the pregnancy yet even if they have been communicating for the past three weeks.
Sinanaj tweeted, "I can't wait to have a little Boy lol sounds corny but a lil me running around dressed like his daddy? Too cute," but she has not directly said anything about her supposed pregnancy.
If the rumor is true, it could hurt Humphries in his divorce proceedings against Kim Kardashian. The New Jersey Nets player previously claimed that he was devastated by the break-up of their controversial short-lived marriage. If Sinanaj is proven to be carrying his baby, the Kardashian camp could use this against him to show that he was able to move on right away.
Sinanaj and Humphries met at the New York City hotel that she works at. They dated for a while but Humphries said that their relationship was not exclusive.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week