Report: Kris Humphries' Ex-Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant
NBA athlete Kris Humphries could be a dad very soon. Sources close to Myla Sinanaj, Humphries' supposed rebound, tells TMZ that she is three months pregnant with the basketball player's baby.
She allegedly does not want Humphries in the baby's life. She plans on raising their child on her own because she feels like the NBA star betrayed her by speaking ill of their relationship. She supposedly hasn't told him about the pregnancy yet even if they have been communicating for the past three weeks.
Sinanaj tweeted, "I can't wait to have a little Boy lol sounds corny but a lil me running around dressed like his daddy? Too cute," but she has not directly said anything about her supposed pregnancy.
If the rumor is true, it could hurt Humphries in his divorce proceedings against Kim Kardashian. The New Jersey Nets player previously claimed that he was devastated by the break-up of their controversial short-lived marriage. If Sinanaj is proven to be carrying his baby, the Kardashian camp could use this against him to show that he was able to move on right away.
Sinanaj and Humphries met at the New York City hotel that she works at. They dated for a while but Humphries said that their relationship was not exclusive.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger