Report: Kris Humphries' Ex-Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant
NBA athlete Kris Humphries could be a dad very soon. Sources close to Myla Sinanaj, Humphries' supposed rebound, tells TMZ that she is three months pregnant with the basketball player's baby.
She allegedly does not want Humphries in the baby's life. She plans on raising their child on her own because she feels like the NBA star betrayed her by speaking ill of their relationship. She supposedly hasn't told him about the pregnancy yet even if they have been communicating for the past three weeks.
Sinanaj tweeted, "I can't wait to have a little Boy lol sounds corny but a lil me running around dressed like his daddy? Too cute," but she has not directly said anything about her supposed pregnancy.
If the rumor is true, it could hurt Humphries in his divorce proceedings against Kim Kardashian. The New Jersey Nets player previously claimed that he was devastated by the break-up of their controversial short-lived marriage. If Sinanaj is proven to be carrying his baby, the Kardashian camp could use this against him to show that he was able to move on right away.
Sinanaj and Humphries met at the New York City hotel that she works at. They dated for a while but Humphries said that their relationship was not exclusive.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7