'Twilight' Star Cam Gigandet Expecting Second Child
Cam Gigandet is going to welcome a new addition to his family, if Just Jared can be trusted. The site claims to have learned from sources that the actor, who is best known for playing James in the first installment of "Twilight" film series, is expecting his second child with longtime partner Dominique Geisendorff.
On Independence Day, the 29-year old actor and his girlfriend were spotted hitting the beach in Malibu, California. Donning a blue dress under an oversized white robe, Geisendorff sported what appears to be a tiny baby bump during the Fourth of July outing. The baby will join their daughter Everleigh Rae Gigandet, who was born on April 14, 2009.
His personal life aside, Gigandet will be seen in "Free Ride" which is currently in post production. He co-stars "True Blood" actress Anna Paquin in the 1970s-set film. The Kevin Volchok of "The O.C." will also appear in "Code Name: Geronimo", an action adventure film that revolves around the Navy SEALS who find out that they will be hunting and killing Osama Bin Laden.
Cam's baby news came hot on the heels of Matthew McConaughey's announcement that he's expecting his third child with Camila Alves, whom he just married on June 9. "Happy birthday America, more good news, Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child, God bless, just keep livin," so the "Magic Mike" star tweeted on Wednesday, July 4.
On the same day, Claire Danes confirmed through her representative that she and husband Hugh Dancy are expecting their first child. The Emmy-winning actress is currently starring on "Homeland", but a spokesperson for the production company, Fox 21, assured that the actress' pregnancy wouldn't affect the production of the Showtime thriller series.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World