Seal Says He's in 'Excellent Place' After Divorce From Heidi Klum
Seal is moving on after his divorce from his model wife of more than 6 years, Heidi Klum. Almost a year after the split, the Grammy-winning singer says in an interview with USA Today, "I'm in an excellent place right now."
"In a situation like this, your priority is the children. As long as the children are happy, I'm happy," the Grammy-winning singer adds. He and Klum have three biological children together, and he adopted her daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship.
Klum herself also seems to enjoy being single. She hit the beach on Independence Day and shared a picture of her bikini body from her "gorgeous day" outing while wishing her followers a "Happy 4th of July".
Seal has been open about the end of his nearly seven years of marriage to Klum. He explains, "When you live your private life in public, and things aren't necessarily as rosy as people think, you owe it to the public to speak up."
The "Kiss From a Rose" hitmaker believes he owes his fans an explanation. "There were people who were genuinely upset that what they thought was perfect was no longer," he reasons.
Seal is currently touring to support his latest album "Soul 2" which has been in stores since last fall. He will take a three-month break after completing the North America leg before traveling across Europe for a bunch of live shows until December.
More Seal News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'