Seal Says He's in 'Excellent Place' After Divorce From Heidi Klum
Seal is moving on after his divorce from his model wife of more than 6 years, Heidi Klum. Almost a year after the split, the Grammy-winning singer says in an interview with USA Today, "I'm in an excellent place right now."
"In a situation like this, your priority is the children. As long as the children are happy, I'm happy," the Grammy-winning singer adds. He and Klum have three biological children together, and he adopted her daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship.
Klum herself also seems to enjoy being single. She hit the beach on Independence Day and shared a picture of her bikini body from her "gorgeous day" outing while wishing her followers a "Happy 4th of July".
Seal has been open about the end of his nearly seven years of marriage to Klum. He explains, "When you live your private life in public, and things aren't necessarily as rosy as people think, you owe it to the public to speak up."
The "Kiss From a Rose" hitmaker believes he owes his fans an explanation. "There were people who were genuinely upset that what they thought was perfect was no longer," he reasons.
Seal is currently touring to support his latest album "Soul 2" which has been in stores since last fall. He will take a three-month break after completing the North America leg before traveling across Europe for a bunch of live shows until December.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings