Selena Gomez Crying About Justin Bieber on Ashley Tisdale's Birthday
Selena Gomez reportedly broke down in tears a few days before rumors started swirling that she broke up with Justin Bieber. A source told PEOPLE the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star "was crying about Justin and was upset" during Ashley Tisdale's 27th birthday recently.
19-year-old Gomez indeed came to the birthday celebration in Malibu without her 18-year-old singer boyfriend. She was caught on camera having good laugh and frolicking in the sand with a male friend. The Canadian star reportedly filmed a music video back then.
A few days before Tisdale's bash, the young couple was spotted having a date in Lake Balboa in Los Angeles' Van Nuys area. Wearing matching white t-shirts and denim vests, they were taking a stroll by the lake while licking ice creams.
Gomez and Bieber were repeatedly hit with breakup rumors since they went on public with their romance at Oscar after-party in early 2011. Regarding their latest split story, multiple sources insisted they did not officially break up.
A source told E! News about the couple, saying, "If anything, they are tighter now more than ever." The source added that breakup was "the furthest thing from the truth you could imagine," but didn't deny that they often had a fight.
Another insider, meanwhile, testified to TMZ that their current situation was "tenuous" but they would give their relationship another try. A third source echoed a similar statement to Just Jared, "They're still together. They had a pretty big fight but made it through."
More Selena Gomez News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics