Selena Gomez Crying About Justin Bieber on Ashley Tisdale's Birthday
Selena Gomez reportedly broke down in tears a few days before rumors started swirling that she broke up with Justin Bieber. A source told PEOPLE the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star "was crying about Justin and was upset" during Ashley Tisdale's 27th birthday recently.
19-year-old Gomez indeed came to the birthday celebration in Malibu without her 18-year-old singer boyfriend. She was caught on camera having good laugh and frolicking in the sand with a male friend. The Canadian star reportedly filmed a music video back then.
A few days before Tisdale's bash, the young couple was spotted having a date in Lake Balboa in Los Angeles' Van Nuys area. Wearing matching white t-shirts and denim vests, they were taking a stroll by the lake while licking ice creams.
Gomez and Bieber were repeatedly hit with breakup rumors since they went on public with their romance at Oscar after-party in early 2011. Regarding their latest split story, multiple sources insisted they did not officially break up.
A source told E! News about the couple, saying, "If anything, they are tighter now more than ever." The source added that breakup was "the furthest thing from the truth you could imagine," but didn't deny that they often had a fight.
Another insider, meanwhile, testified to TMZ that their current situation was "tenuous" but they would give their relationship another try. A third source echoed a similar statement to Just Jared, "They're still together. They had a pretty big fight but made it through."
More Selena Gomez News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March