Rachel McAdams Flaunts Huge Baby Bump When Filming 'About Time'
Rachel McAdams has been snapped looking very pregnant. However, the "Midnight in Paris" actress wasn't really pregnant. She was seen sporting a fake baby bump when shooting a scene for her upcoming movie "About Time" on Wednesday, July 4.
Wearing a wool jumper, the Canadian actress was spotted filming a scene in Notting Hill, London with director/screenwriter Richard Curtis. She teamed her orange jumper with blue pants and a thick brown overcoat while tying her messy hair back.
At one point of the day, the "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star traded her pregnant look with a more tidy one. She was later seen donning a neat white shirt paired with a blue cardigan and high-waisted blue pants. She finished off the chic look with red heels and brown leather shoulder bag.
Though the official plot details of "About Time" haven't been released, it is said that the film will revolve around a man who travels through time and meets the girl of his dreams. Joining McAdams in the cast ensemble are Domhnall Gleeson, Bill Nighy and Tom Hollander.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist