Rachel McAdams Flaunts Huge Baby Bump When Filming 'About Time'
Rachel McAdams has been snapped looking very pregnant. However, the "Midnight in Paris" actress wasn't really pregnant. She was seen sporting a fake baby bump when shooting a scene for her upcoming movie "About Time" on Wednesday, July 4.
Wearing a wool jumper, the Canadian actress was spotted filming a scene in Notting Hill, London with director/screenwriter Richard Curtis. She teamed her orange jumper with blue pants and a thick brown overcoat while tying her messy hair back.
At one point of the day, the "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star traded her pregnant look with a more tidy one. She was later seen donning a neat white shirt paired with a blue cardigan and high-waisted blue pants. She finished off the chic look with red heels and brown leather shoulder bag.
Though the official plot details of "About Time" haven't been released, it is said that the film will revolve around a man who travels through time and meets the girl of his dreams. Joining McAdams in the cast ensemble are Domhnall Gleeson, Bill Nighy and Tom Hollander.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway