Rachel McAdams Flaunts Huge Baby Bump When Filming 'About Time'
Rachel McAdams has been snapped looking very pregnant. However, the "Midnight in Paris" actress wasn't really pregnant. She was seen sporting a fake baby bump when shooting a scene for her upcoming movie "About Time" on Wednesday, July 4.
Wearing a wool jumper, the Canadian actress was spotted filming a scene in Notting Hill, London with director/screenwriter Richard Curtis. She teamed her orange jumper with blue pants and a thick brown overcoat while tying her messy hair back.
At one point of the day, the "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star traded her pregnant look with a more tidy one. She was later seen donning a neat white shirt paired with a blue cardigan and high-waisted blue pants. She finished off the chic look with red heels and brown leather shoulder bag.
Though the official plot details of "About Time" haven't been released, it is said that the film will revolve around a man who travels through time and meets the girl of his dreams. Joining McAdams in the cast ensemble are Domhnall Gleeson, Bill Nighy and Tom Hollander.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked