Rachel McAdams Flaunts Huge Baby Bump When Filming 'About Time'
Rachel McAdams has been snapped looking very pregnant. However, the "Midnight in Paris" actress wasn't really pregnant. She was seen sporting a fake baby bump when shooting a scene for her upcoming movie "About Time" on Wednesday, July 4.
Wearing a wool jumper, the Canadian actress was spotted filming a scene in Notting Hill, London with director/screenwriter Richard Curtis. She teamed her orange jumper with blue pants and a thick brown overcoat while tying her messy hair back.
At one point of the day, the "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star traded her pregnant look with a more tidy one. She was later seen donning a neat white shirt paired with a blue cardigan and high-waisted blue pants. She finished off the chic look with red heels and brown leather shoulder bag.
Though the official plot details of "About Time" haven't been released, it is said that the film will revolve around a man who travels through time and meets the girl of his dreams. Joining McAdams in the cast ensemble are Domhnall Gleeson, Bill Nighy and Tom Hollander.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'