Rachel McAdams Flaunts Huge Baby Bump When Filming 'About Time'
Rachel McAdams has been snapped looking very pregnant. However, the "Midnight in Paris" actress wasn't really pregnant. She was seen sporting a fake baby bump when shooting a scene for her upcoming movie "About Time" on Wednesday, July 4.
Wearing a wool jumper, the Canadian actress was spotted filming a scene in Notting Hill, London with director/screenwriter Richard Curtis. She teamed her orange jumper with blue pants and a thick brown overcoat while tying her messy hair back.
At one point of the day, the "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star traded her pregnant look with a more tidy one. She was later seen donning a neat white shirt paired with a blue cardigan and high-waisted blue pants. She finished off the chic look with red heels and brown leather shoulder bag.
Though the official plot details of "About Time" haven't been released, it is said that the film will revolve around a man who travels through time and meets the girl of his dreams. Joining McAdams in the cast ensemble are Domhnall Gleeson, Bill Nighy and Tom Hollander.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars