Jackson Rathbone and Girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi Welcome Baby Boy
Legions of Twihards have a reason to celebrate today. "Twilight Saga" actor Jackson Rathbone is now a dad.
The 27-year-old actor and his girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi, a burlesque dancer, welcomed a baby boy at 9:43 in the morning of July 5, Thursday. The baby weighed 8 pounds and 11 ounces at time of birth.
The actor, whose real name is Monroe Jackson Rathbone V, continues the longstanding tradition of his family by naming his newborn son Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI. While the baby has a lengthy string of letters for a name, the couple has not said anything about a nickname yet.
The proud new father is very excited about his first son coming into the world as evidenced by his tweets. "Thank you ALL for the love & support! Sheila & I couldn't be happier to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy, Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI," the on-screen vampire tweets. This is followed by another tweet, "Feeling so blessed! What an amazing day! Love and respect, Bone Daddy."
The couple met while Rathbone was touring with his former band 100 Monkeys. The actor's rep confirmed that the couple was expecting February of this year when Hafsadi was already five months along.
Rathbone is perhaps best known for playing Jasper Hale in the "Twilight Saga" movies. He will reprise his role for the final installment of the series, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", due out in the United Stats on November 16 this year.
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck