Jackson Rathbone and Girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi Welcome Baby Boy
Legions of Twihards have a reason to celebrate today. "Twilight Saga" actor Jackson Rathbone is now a dad.
The 27-year-old actor and his girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi, a burlesque dancer, welcomed a baby boy at 9:43 in the morning of July 5, Thursday. The baby weighed 8 pounds and 11 ounces at time of birth.
The actor, whose real name is Monroe Jackson Rathbone V, continues the longstanding tradition of his family by naming his newborn son Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI. While the baby has a lengthy string of letters for a name, the couple has not said anything about a nickname yet.
The proud new father is very excited about his first son coming into the world as evidenced by his tweets. "Thank you ALL for the love & support! Sheila & I couldn't be happier to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy, Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI," the on-screen vampire tweets. This is followed by another tweet, "Feeling so blessed! What an amazing day! Love and respect, Bone Daddy."
The couple met while Rathbone was touring with his former band 100 Monkeys. The actor's rep confirmed that the couple was expecting February of this year when Hafsadi was already five months along.
Rathbone is perhaps best known for playing Jasper Hale in the "Twilight Saga" movies. He will reprise his role for the final installment of the series, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", due out in the United Stats on November 16 this year.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage