Jackson Rathbone and Girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi Welcome Baby Boy
Legions of Twihards have a reason to celebrate today. "Twilight Saga" actor Jackson Rathbone is now a dad.
The 27-year-old actor and his girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi, a burlesque dancer, welcomed a baby boy at 9:43 in the morning of July 5, Thursday. The baby weighed 8 pounds and 11 ounces at time of birth.
The actor, whose real name is Monroe Jackson Rathbone V, continues the longstanding tradition of his family by naming his newborn son Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI. While the baby has a lengthy string of letters for a name, the couple has not said anything about a nickname yet.
The proud new father is very excited about his first son coming into the world as evidenced by his tweets. "Thank you ALL for the love & support! Sheila & I couldn't be happier to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy, Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI," the on-screen vampire tweets. This is followed by another tweet, "Feeling so blessed! What an amazing day! Love and respect, Bone Daddy."
The couple met while Rathbone was touring with his former band 100 Monkeys. The actor's rep confirmed that the couple was expecting February of this year when Hafsadi was already five months along.
Rathbone is perhaps best known for playing Jasper Hale in the "Twilight Saga" movies. He will reprise his role for the final installment of the series, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", due out in the United Stats on November 16 this year.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns