Jackson Rathbone and Girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi Welcome Baby Boy
Legions of Twihards have a reason to celebrate today. "Twilight Saga" actor Jackson Rathbone is now a dad.
The 27-year-old actor and his girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi, a burlesque dancer, welcomed a baby boy at 9:43 in the morning of July 5, Thursday. The baby weighed 8 pounds and 11 ounces at time of birth.
The actor, whose real name is Monroe Jackson Rathbone V, continues the longstanding tradition of his family by naming his newborn son Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI. While the baby has a lengthy string of letters for a name, the couple has not said anything about a nickname yet.
The proud new father is very excited about his first son coming into the world as evidenced by his tweets. "Thank you ALL for the love & support! Sheila & I couldn't be happier to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy, Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI," the on-screen vampire tweets. This is followed by another tweet, "Feeling so blessed! What an amazing day! Love and respect, Bone Daddy."
The couple met while Rathbone was touring with his former band 100 Monkeys. The actor's rep confirmed that the couple was expecting February of this year when Hafsadi was already five months along.
Rathbone is perhaps best known for playing Jasper Hale in the "Twilight Saga" movies. He will reprise his role for the final installment of the series, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", due out in the United Stats on November 16 this year.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell