Katy Perry Puts Her Phone in Her Cleavage on 4th of July Bike Ride
Katy Perry didn't need a purse or a bag to hold her cellphone even though she had her hands full. On July 4, the Californian pop singer was spotted keeping her phone in her cleavage when going on a bike ride. She came up with the ingenious way when enjoying the warm weather in Venice.
Katy showed off her cleavage in a cream-colored spaghetti dress on top of a bikini. She finished off her casual look with a headband adorned with flowers, aviator glasses and black flat shoes. She enjoyed the downtime with some friends after a hectic schedule of promoting her movie "Katy Perry: Part of Me".
Although she was in Europe, Katy still managed to celebrate the U.S. independence day with her fans in the country. She performed at Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, singing "Fireworks" and "Part of Me". The gig was pre-taped a few days prior, and broadcast on Wednesday.
More Katy Perry News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards