Katy Perry Puts Her Phone in Her Cleavage on 4th of July Bike Ride
Katy Perry didn't need a purse or a bag to hold her cellphone even though she had her hands full. On July 4, the Californian pop singer was spotted keeping her phone in her cleavage when going on a bike ride. She came up with the ingenious way when enjoying the warm weather in Venice.
Katy showed off her cleavage in a cream-colored spaghetti dress on top of a bikini. She finished off her casual look with a headband adorned with flowers, aviator glasses and black flat shoes. She enjoyed the downtime with some friends after a hectic schedule of promoting her movie "Katy Perry: Part of Me".
Although she was in Europe, Katy still managed to celebrate the U.S. independence day with her fans in the country. She performed at Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, singing "Fireworks" and "Part of Me". The gig was pre-taped a few days prior, and broadcast on Wednesday.
More Katy Perry News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction