Katy Perry Puts Her Phone in Her Cleavage on 4th of July Bike Ride
Katy Perry didn't need a purse or a bag to hold her cellphone even though she had her hands full. On July 4, the Californian pop singer was spotted keeping her phone in her cleavage when going on a bike ride. She came up with the ingenious way when enjoying the warm weather in Venice.
Katy showed off her cleavage in a cream-colored spaghetti dress on top of a bikini. She finished off her casual look with a headband adorned with flowers, aviator glasses and black flat shoes. She enjoyed the downtime with some friends after a hectic schedule of promoting her movie "Katy Perry: Part of Me".
Although she was in Europe, Katy still managed to celebrate the U.S. independence day with her fans in the country. She performed at Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, singing "Fireworks" and "Part of Me". The gig was pre-taped a few days prior, and broadcast on Wednesday.
More Katy Perry News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour