Katy Perry Puts Her Phone in Her Cleavage on 4th of July Bike Ride
Katy Perry didn't need a purse or a bag to hold her cellphone even though she had her hands full. On July 4, the Californian pop singer was spotted keeping her phone in her cleavage when going on a bike ride. She came up with the ingenious way when enjoying the warm weather in Venice.
Katy showed off her cleavage in a cream-colored spaghetti dress on top of a bikini. She finished off her casual look with a headband adorned with flowers, aviator glasses and black flat shoes. She enjoyed the downtime with some friends after a hectic schedule of promoting her movie "Katy Perry: Part of Me".
Although she was in Europe, Katy still managed to celebrate the U.S. independence day with her fans in the country. She performed at Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, singing "Fireworks" and "Part of Me". The gig was pre-taped a few days prior, and broadcast on Wednesday.
More Katy Perry News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers