Katy Perry Puts Her Phone in Her Cleavage on 4th of July Bike Ride
Katy Perry didn't need a purse or a bag to hold her cellphone even though she had her hands full. On July 4, the Californian pop singer was spotted keeping her phone in her cleavage when going on a bike ride. She came up with the ingenious way when enjoying the warm weather in Venice.
Katy showed off her cleavage in a cream-colored spaghetti dress on top of a bikini. She finished off her casual look with a headband adorned with flowers, aviator glasses and black flat shoes. She enjoyed the downtime with some friends after a hectic schedule of promoting her movie "Katy Perry: Part of Me".
Although she was in Europe, Katy still managed to celebrate the U.S. independence day with her fans in the country. She performed at Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, singing "Fireworks" and "Part of Me". The gig was pre-taped a few days prior, and broadcast on Wednesday.
More Katy Perry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival