Patrick Schwarzenegger Joins Taylor Swift on 'Amazing' 4th of July Beach Fun
Patrick Schwarzenegger, 18, celebrated independence day together with Taylor Swift, 22, on the beach. The twosome were joined by some members of the iconic Kennedy family, sailing at Hyannis Port in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
The son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the country music singer were caught on camera sharing laugh and taking a stroll along the beach with some male friends. She wore a sleeveless floral dress and traded it with a polkadot halter-neck one-piece swimsuit.
It's unclear whether they were dating or not. While Taylor didn't mention anything about the sunny-day outing, Patrick took to Twitter to gush, "Had such an amazing day. Best 4th of July I could ask for. Hope everyone had a great day!"
Taylor Swift previously was romantically linked to Joe Jonas, John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked