Patrick Schwarzenegger Joins Taylor Swift on 'Amazing' 4th of July Beach Fun
Patrick Schwarzenegger, 18, celebrated independence day together with Taylor Swift, 22, on the beach. The twosome were joined by some members of the iconic Kennedy family, sailing at Hyannis Port in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
The son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the country music singer were caught on camera sharing laugh and taking a stroll along the beach with some male friends. She wore a sleeveless floral dress and traded it with a polkadot halter-neck one-piece swimsuit.
It's unclear whether they were dating or not. While Taylor didn't mention anything about the sunny-day outing, Patrick took to Twitter to gush, "Had such an amazing day. Best 4th of July I could ask for. Hope everyone had a great day!"
Taylor Swift previously was romantically linked to Joe Jonas, John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal.
More Patrick Schwarzenegger News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6