Snoop Dogg Prevented Foster the People Singer to Smoke Weed
It may be hard to believe but Snoop Dogg has stopped Mike Foster of Foster the People from taking a weed. The singer recalled the time he tried to quit smoking but wanted to have one when meeting Snoop who has no secret about his fascination of marijuana.
"I quit smoking but I'd have one with now if I had the chance," Mike told Q magazine what he said to Snoop. The rapper responded, "He said 'Y'know what, brother: sometimes you gotta slow down and focus on your s**t'."
Mike learned the lesson, saying "From the godfather of marijuana smoking! That was good enough for me."
Ironically, Snoop was busted for possession of marijuana in Norway last week. He was carrying 8 grams which fortunately spares him from going to jail. He walked away by paying 12,000 Norwegian Kroner aka roughly $1,980.13.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist