Snoop Dogg Prevented Foster the People Singer to Smoke Weed
It may be hard to believe but Snoop Dogg has stopped Mike Foster of Foster the People from taking a weed. The singer recalled the time he tried to quit smoking but wanted to have one when meeting Snoop who has no secret about his fascination of marijuana.
"I quit smoking but I'd have one with now if I had the chance," Mike told Q magazine what he said to Snoop. The rapper responded, "He said 'Y'know what, brother: sometimes you gotta slow down and focus on your s**t'."
Mike learned the lesson, saying "From the godfather of marijuana smoking! That was good enough for me."
Ironically, Snoop was busted for possession of marijuana in Norway last week. He was carrying 8 grams which fortunately spares him from going to jail. He walked away by paying 12,000 Norwegian Kroner aka roughly $1,980.13.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'