Snoop Dogg Prevented Foster the People Singer to Smoke Weed
It may be hard to believe but Snoop Dogg has stopped Mike Foster of Foster the People from taking a weed. The singer recalled the time he tried to quit smoking but wanted to have one when meeting Snoop who has no secret about his fascination of marijuana.
"I quit smoking but I'd have one with now if I had the chance," Mike told Q magazine what he said to Snoop. The rapper responded, "He said 'Y'know what, brother: sometimes you gotta slow down and focus on your s**t'."
Mike learned the lesson, saying "From the godfather of marijuana smoking! That was good enough for me."
Ironically, Snoop was busted for possession of marijuana in Norway last week. He was carrying 8 grams which fortunately spares him from going to jail. He walked away by paying 12,000 Norwegian Kroner aka roughly $1,980.13.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera