Snoop Dogg Prevented Foster the People Singer to Smoke Weed
It may be hard to believe but Snoop Dogg has stopped Mike Foster of Foster the People from taking a weed. The singer recalled the time he tried to quit smoking but wanted to have one when meeting Snoop who has no secret about his fascination of marijuana.
"I quit smoking but I'd have one with now if I had the chance," Mike told Q magazine what he said to Snoop. The rapper responded, "He said 'Y'know what, brother: sometimes you gotta slow down and focus on your s**t'."
Mike learned the lesson, saying "From the godfather of marijuana smoking! That was good enough for me."
Ironically, Snoop was busted for possession of marijuana in Norway last week. He was carrying 8 grams which fortunately spares him from going to jail. He walked away by paying 12,000 Norwegian Kroner aka roughly $1,980.13.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy