Snoop Dogg Prevented Foster the People Singer to Smoke Weed
It may be hard to believe but Snoop Dogg has stopped Mike Foster of Foster the People from taking a weed. The singer recalled the time he tried to quit smoking but wanted to have one when meeting Snoop who has no secret about his fascination of marijuana.
"I quit smoking but I'd have one with now if I had the chance," Mike told Q magazine what he said to Snoop. The rapper responded, "He said 'Y'know what, brother: sometimes you gotta slow down and focus on your s**t'."
Mike learned the lesson, saying "From the godfather of marijuana smoking! That was good enough for me."
Ironically, Snoop was busted for possession of marijuana in Norway last week. He was carrying 8 grams which fortunately spares him from going to jail. He walked away by paying 12,000 Norwegian Kroner aka roughly $1,980.13.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake