Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Relationship in Trouble
There's a rumor out there that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are going through a rough patch in their love journey. The young couple reportedly have broken up multiple times in the last few months and they have ended it once again last week.
However, a source told TMZ that Bieber and Gomez are not officially split because they have given their relationship another try. The current situation allegedly is "tenuous" because they are not solid and are still figuring things out.
Bieber and Gomez, who have been going out for a year and a half, were last seen spending time together during a stroll in Lake Balboa in Van Nuys, Calif., on last Saturday, June 30. She then went solo to Ashley Tisdale's beach birthday party but that was because Bieber was shooting his latest music video at the same time.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online