Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Relationship in Trouble
There's a rumor out there that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are going through a rough patch in their love journey. The young couple reportedly have broken up multiple times in the last few months and they have ended it once again last week.
However, a source told TMZ that Bieber and Gomez are not officially split because they have given their relationship another try. The current situation allegedly is "tenuous" because they are not solid and are still figuring things out.
Bieber and Gomez, who have been going out for a year and a half, were last seen spending time together during a stroll in Lake Balboa in Van Nuys, Calif., on last Saturday, June 30. She then went solo to Ashley Tisdale's beach birthday party but that was because Bieber was shooting his latest music video at the same time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars