Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Relationship in Trouble
There's a rumor out there that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are going through a rough patch in their love journey. The young couple reportedly have broken up multiple times in the last few months and they have ended it once again last week.
However, a source told TMZ that Bieber and Gomez are not officially split because they have given their relationship another try. The current situation allegedly is "tenuous" because they are not solid and are still figuring things out.
Bieber and Gomez, who have been going out for a year and a half, were last seen spending time together during a stroll in Lake Balboa in Van Nuys, Calif., on last Saturday, June 30. She then went solo to Ashley Tisdale's beach birthday party but that was because Bieber was shooting his latest music video at the same time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'