Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Relationship in Trouble
There's a rumor out there that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are going through a rough patch in their love journey. The young couple reportedly have broken up multiple times in the last few months and they have ended it once again last week.
However, a source told TMZ that Bieber and Gomez are not officially split because they have given their relationship another try. The current situation allegedly is "tenuous" because they are not solid and are still figuring things out.
Bieber and Gomez, who have been going out for a year and a half, were last seen spending time together during a stroll in Lake Balboa in Van Nuys, Calif., on last Saturday, June 30. She then went solo to Ashley Tisdale's beach birthday party but that was because Bieber was shooting his latest music video at the same time.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser