Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Relationship in Trouble
There's a rumor out there that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are going through a rough patch in their love journey. The young couple reportedly have broken up multiple times in the last few months and they have ended it once again last week.
However, a source told TMZ that Bieber and Gomez are not officially split because they have given their relationship another try. The current situation allegedly is "tenuous" because they are not solid and are still figuring things out.
Bieber and Gomez, who have been going out for a year and a half, were last seen spending time together during a stroll in Lake Balboa in Van Nuys, Calif., on last Saturday, June 30. She then went solo to Ashley Tisdale's beach birthday party but that was because Bieber was shooting his latest music video at the same time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'