Britney Spears' Song 'Say What' Ft. 'X Factor (US)' Reject Emerges
Fans have to wait before Britney Spears drops a new album, but a never-before-heard song of the artist has surfaced online. Sharing the audio via SoundCloud was none other than Don Philip, who is featured in the track titled "Say What".
Philip, who was Spears' former collaborator, recently took part in "The X Factor (US)" auditions in Oakland, California. Before singing a cover of Beyonce Knowles' "Halo", he had a tearful reunion with the former Mouseketeer as saying, "I didn't think I would ever see you again."
He also made use of the occasion to come out as gay, claiming that he had been keeping the secret from Spears and many other people for several years. Despite all the dramas, Philip didn't make it to the next round since the judges gave "no" answers to him.
Philip later posted on his Facebook page, "Maybe simon [Cowell] will give me a second chance.. i was so exhausted could not sleep night before..and so scared to face britney thinking what to say.. Also i had been carrying this heavy burden..and i wanted to just let it out..so all day it was brewing..and 4 hours of interviews..left my voice done.. Simon give me another shot..like the past xfactor winner.. i can do it."
To Celebuzz, he shared, "When Britney and I did the duet, we were signed to the same label at the same time. They thought we'd be good together. We recorded two songs together, two duets. We recorded them in a little room together. She was really great in the studio; she knew what she wanted to do. She has really, really great vocals."
Philip is featured in Spears' song "I Will Still Love You" which appears on her 1999 debut album "...Baby One More Time".
More Britney Spears News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says