Adam Levine Unveils Full Bearded Face in New 'Song' Set Photos
Adam Levine debuted a new look on the set of his first movie, "Can a Song Save Your Life?". Ditching his usual dandy image, the Maroon 5 frontman has been photographed sporting full beard when filming a scene with Keira Knightley in New York.
On the day, Levine donned a long-sleeved shirt that he paired with a black vest and gray pants. Knightley, on the other hand, wore a red floral mini dress and sandals. The two looked inseparable while filming a scene at a restaurant. After the shooting, Levine took to his Twitter and joked about his bushy fake beard, writing, "Grizzly Man!"
Previously, Levine and Knightley were caught on camera shooting another scene on the streets of West Village neighborhood. They got really close that day as they held hands tightly and stormed the streets in casual outfits.
In "Can a Song Save Your Life?", the judge of talent show "The Voice" plays a selfish boyfriend of Knightley's Gretta. Together, they move to New York City in order to pursue career in music, but Levine's character dumps Gretta after he signs a record deal. Heartbroken, she is found singing at a local bar by a record producer, who will be played by Mark Ruffalo.
Directed and written by John Carney, the musical film is also supported by Hailee Steinfeld, Catherine Keener, Cee-Lo Green and James Corden.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'