Adam Levine Unveils Full Bearded Face in New 'Song' Set Photos
Adam Levine debuted a new look on the set of his first movie, "Can a Song Save Your Life?". Ditching his usual dandy image, the Maroon 5 frontman has been photographed sporting full beard when filming a scene with Keira Knightley in New York.
On the day, Levine donned a long-sleeved shirt that he paired with a black vest and gray pants. Knightley, on the other hand, wore a red floral mini dress and sandals. The two looked inseparable while filming a scene at a restaurant. After the shooting, Levine took to his Twitter and joked about his bushy fake beard, writing, "Grizzly Man!"
Previously, Levine and Knightley were caught on camera shooting another scene on the streets of West Village neighborhood. They got really close that day as they held hands tightly and stormed the streets in casual outfits.
In "Can a Song Save Your Life?", the judge of talent show "The Voice" plays a selfish boyfriend of Knightley's Gretta. Together, they move to New York City in order to pursue career in music, but Levine's character dumps Gretta after he signs a record deal. Heartbroken, she is found singing at a local bar by a record producer, who will be played by Mark Ruffalo.
Directed and written by John Carney, the musical film is also supported by Hailee Steinfeld, Catherine Keener, Cee-Lo Green and James Corden.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic