Adam Levine Unveils Full Bearded Face in New 'Song' Set Photos
Adam Levine debuted a new look on the set of his first movie, "Can a Song Save Your Life?". Ditching his usual dandy image, the Maroon 5 frontman has been photographed sporting full beard when filming a scene with Keira Knightley in New York.
On the day, Levine donned a long-sleeved shirt that he paired with a black vest and gray pants. Knightley, on the other hand, wore a red floral mini dress and sandals. The two looked inseparable while filming a scene at a restaurant. After the shooting, Levine took to his Twitter and joked about his bushy fake beard, writing, "Grizzly Man!"
Previously, Levine and Knightley were caught on camera shooting another scene on the streets of West Village neighborhood. They got really close that day as they held hands tightly and stormed the streets in casual outfits.
In "Can a Song Save Your Life?", the judge of talent show "The Voice" plays a selfish boyfriend of Knightley's Gretta. Together, they move to New York City in order to pursue career in music, but Levine's character dumps Gretta after he signs a record deal. Heartbroken, she is found singing at a local bar by a record producer, who will be played by Mark Ruffalo.
Directed and written by John Carney, the musical film is also supported by Hailee Steinfeld, Catherine Keener, Cee-Lo Green and James Corden.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'