Adam Levine Unveils Full Bearded Face in New 'Song' Set Photos
Adam Levine debuted a new look on the set of his first movie, "Can a Song Save Your Life?". Ditching his usual dandy image, the Maroon 5 frontman has been photographed sporting full beard when filming a scene with Keira Knightley in New York.
On the day, Levine donned a long-sleeved shirt that he paired with a black vest and gray pants. Knightley, on the other hand, wore a red floral mini dress and sandals. The two looked inseparable while filming a scene at a restaurant. After the shooting, Levine took to his Twitter and joked about his bushy fake beard, writing, "Grizzly Man!"
Previously, Levine and Knightley were caught on camera shooting another scene on the streets of West Village neighborhood. They got really close that day as they held hands tightly and stormed the streets in casual outfits.
In "Can a Song Save Your Life?", the judge of talent show "The Voice" plays a selfish boyfriend of Knightley's Gretta. Together, they move to New York City in order to pursue career in music, but Levine's character dumps Gretta after he signs a record deal. Heartbroken, she is found singing at a local bar by a record producer, who will be played by Mark Ruffalo.
Directed and written by John Carney, the musical film is also supported by Hailee Steinfeld, Catherine Keener, Cee-Lo Green and James Corden.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics